Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Miss Bridget!!! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
So Sarah has had her little one, aso now we all have to wait for littel Esme!
How are you feeling?
Geez I'm so behind on here I don't even know how far along you are now!
Hope you're doing good... you should post some finn pics soon!
i miss them!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
thanks for thinking of me! you still have a wait though. esme won't be here for 9 more weeks! i'm 30w4d today and i'm having a c-section at 39w4d. i'm feeling pretty good except every day i am more and more exhausted. i hate going to bed at night because i know i'm just going to toss and turn all night. the joys of pregnancy!

i'll try to post some finn pics soon. he's so busy now he never has time to sit still for pics!

i hope you and bella are doing well. speaking of pics, let's see some!
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks for remembering all the other pregnant ladies here too...
|

User Profile
Supporter
~dani~ wrote:

There is no need for jealousy! You post all the time, Bridget hasn't been. It'll be ok.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Reading about everyone else having their babies here has made my pregnancy seem like it's going by faster ^^
|

User Profile
Supporter
Aww no dani sorry! I just haven't seen anything from bridget lately!
I care about all you preggerz =P !!!
And I hope EVERYONE is doing good!

Glad to hear you're doing good bridget!
They joys my butt!
haha but it'll be over before you know it and you'll have that little beauty with you!

... I've been promising some bella pics for a while so Im off to post some!
|

Especially eHealthy
SamanthaM wrote:
~dani~ wrote:

There is no need for jealousy! You post all the time, Bridget hasn't been. It'll be ok.

i was saying it because she said all we have to do is wait for esme, like shes the only baby left to be born. Rolling Eyes sorry i post to much...

and i didnt say me i said all the pregnant ladies.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I was just kidding. I didn't say you post too much.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Holy geez.
Seriously!
The post was for Bridget , therefore I said now we just gotta wait for Esme.
It wasn't anything against anyone else.
I haven't seen her post in a while , I wanted to know how she was doing.

That's it, dont take it so personally.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Right.
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Miss Bridget!!!
onmyway_0x wrote:
So Sarah has had her little one, aso now we all have to wait for littel Esme!

what you wrote sounds to me like:

Well Sarah gave birth so all we have have to wait for is Esme.

thats what you wrote so sorry if I took it wrong. And my response was to Sams telling me itll b ok. well of course it well Im just pointing what you said was worded in a way that it hurt my pregnant feelings. excuse me for being hormonal.
|

User Profile
Supporter
No I get why it bothered you , I do.
I understand hormones too ... believe me.
I just wanted to stress that I didn't mean to hurt ANYONES feelings.

I am sorry if that's how it sounded to you, I know there's plenty of babies on their way and I'm excited to see them all.. not one in particular.

I'm such a lurker here haha I truly didnt think anyone would even take notice , except for bridget because she just so happened to be in the topic!

Again, I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings , no need to be excused at all for being hormonal , comes with the territory!
|

Especially eHealthy
Wow! The title of the thread was for Bridget. Way to veer off track when it is very obvious it wasn't intentional.

I'm sorry Dani - your pregnancy is important to - it just wasn't the thread topic.
|

Especially eHealthy
wow thanks for pointing that out! Rolling Eyes
|

Especially eHealthy
~dani~ wrote:
wow thanks for pointing that out! Rolling Eyes

See, you just couldn't leave well enough alone. You had to keep digging into it.

Now it is about you. Happy now? Lets change the thread title to ALL ABOUT DANI! But wait, it was a thread to Bridget. Sorry.
|

Especially eHealthy
i was done with it but you had to come on here and point it out again and if it was all about bridget yd she mention Sarah? ive already explained what it looked like to me, it wasnt necessary for you to say ne thing. Im sorry bridget chose to not post for a few days n everyone went crazy. and i NEVER said thanks for forgetting about ME I said the other pregnant ladies cuz if you check the due date countdown there are quite a few.
|

Especially eHealthy
That wasn't a thread to the other pregnant ladies, it was a thread TO BRIDGET. Please re: read the title. You came on and hijacked a thread meant for someone else about something that had nothing to do with you.
|

User Profile
Supporter
???
It was a post for bridget ... obviously.
I just wasn't trying to offend anyone by making a thread for just her, my intention was solely to ask her how she was doing. not to make anyone feel left out, why does anyone even care?
For christs sake.
I mentioned Sarah ... sorry again.
sorry sorry sorry.

I hardly even know anybody here, I was just curious as to how she was doing.
I didnt forget about anyone, like i said the thread was obviously for bridget i didnt think anyone would take notice.
|

Especially eHealthy
onmyway_0x wrote:
???
It was a post for bridget ... obviously.
I just wasn't trying to offend anyone by making a thread for just her, my intention was solely to ask her how she was doing. not to make anyone feel left out, why does anyone even care?
For christs sake.
I mentioned Sarah ... sorry again.
sorry sorry sorry.

I hardly even know anybody here, I was just curious as to how she was doing.
I didnt forget about anyone, like i said the thread was obviously for bridget i didnt think anyone would take notice.

You don't need to apologize. You have the right to post a thread to Bridget and tell her you are excited about Esme. Don't let anyone rain on that.
|

replied February 1st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
thats why we have PMs.

my problem was never that the post was to or about bridget, it was the one line i quoted. my point was Esme is not the only baby we have to wait on, not that shes not important shes just not the only one.

and you just like to start crap ingi, thats y you had to put a p.s. on sarahs thread about not hijacking the babies thread. the OP and I had already gotten past the issue you had to come say stuff.
|
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy