Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

ovulation predictor positive for 7 days

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
OK so my ovulation predictor kit has been positive 7 days in a row now. I use Answer 20 strip as well as a follow up by Clearblue Easy Digital. My answer strips have been positive I mean super positive 7 days in a row. Has anyone else had this? What does this mean? I am now 6 days past ovulation. Could this mean I am pregnant? Any answers would be greatly appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2010
i am in the same boat
I have been experiencing the same thing and am desprete for answers. People keep telling me just to ignore it but I cant. I have tryed with fmu too and BFP ovulation test! But I took a preg test last night and it was neg( I know its too soon)I am also 7dpo. Please let me know if you find out whats going on.
|

Hi Keny38. While I never did figure out why this happened, it did happen twice. I would ovulate and the ovulation tests would stay positive for about 7 days AFTER I ovulated. It woul eventually go back negative. Both times this happened, I was pregnant.
Good Luck
|

Thanks. I will keep my fingers crossed. My husband and I had a m/c in dec 7th so we have been trying ever since. Thanks for getting back to me.
|

replied May 24th, 2010
It is also my 7th day positive ovulation am i pregnant...my spouse has never had kids i have one so he won't believe it till we know for a fact we are really hoping i am what do you think
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
OPKs turn positive when they detect high amount of LH in your urine.

Take a pregnancy test 18 dpo. It should read positive by then if you're pregnant. GL
|

replied June 4th, 2012
Ovulation and pregnancy
Yep I have the same thing, the strips have been positive for ovulation going on tenth day. The Friday prior to the ten days the strips read negative. I've been also taking pregnancy test the last few days, all negative? Next week I should start my period but like my others I've had menstration during the first few months of pregnancy. Not sure what is going on???
|
Quick Reply