Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

decided to ttc

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
After much consideration, me and the fiance have decided that we are officially jumping on the TTC wagon. yes As most of you fiiiine ladies know, we gave it a go this month, but were going to cool it until August if we didn't succeed. Well, we discussed it, and we both really want a baby more than anything else in the world...so if we have to postpone the wedding, so be it...we're practically hitched anyway! Wink

So, looks like I'll be sticking around for awhile! Looking forward to getting to know all of you better...baby dust to us all!! Mr. Green
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to the baby making club....lol hopefully you won't be a member for too long Wink I'm praying that this will be my last month here. I'm due to O sometime next wk so hopefully this will be my month. Hopefully its yours too SmileSmileSmile
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Shanyan wrote:
Welcome to the baby making club....lol hopefully you won't be a member for too long Wink I'm praying that this will be my last month here. I'm due to O sometime next wk so hopefully this will be my month. Hopefully its yours too SmileSmileSmile

Lol! Thanks, darlin! I will keep my fingers extra crossed for you Wink Lots of baby dust your way!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks so much and baby dust to you too!!!!!

When are you expecting af?
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
whoo hooo!!!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Shanyan wrote:
Thanks so much and baby dust to you too!!!!!

When are you expecting af?

Af *should* be paying me a visit on 2/8...So I've still got a week to go. (This whole tww deal is brutal, huh?) I'm having a bunch of symptoms...sore breasts, mild cramping, fatigue & some headaches...but who knows if it's a little bean in there or stupid old af! I guess I'll just have to wait & see. Razz
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well welcome to our world. Crazy as it may be sometimes.

As much as I would love to see you on here all the time, I would much rather see you on the pregnancy page instead...I want to be over there soon as well.

We will get their one day.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Well welcome to our world. Crazy as it may be sometimes.

As much as I would love to see you on here all the time, I would much rather see you on the pregnancy page instead...I want to be over there soon as well.

We will get their one day.

Thank you so much, Heather...you're so sweet! I will keep my fingers & toes crossed for you that you get to venture over to the preggo forum sooner rather than later (hopefully with me right behind you!) Wink
|
Quick Reply