Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

When did I become pregnant ?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am currently 26 weeks pregnant, and due may 5th. The last day of my period was July 31st. I get my period every 28 days for 4-5 days. My question is if I am due may 5th and my period was the end of july when did i conceive my baby? I've been told it would be around aug 11th. I just want to make sure there is no chance it could be a week before my period around July 22 and such thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
If you had your period after July 22, then you weren't pregnant. My last period was July 9, and I conceived after that. So you're right on schedule for getting pregnant after July 22.

Good Luck!

P.S. That's the day I conceived Wink
|

replied April 6th, 2009
pregnancy
i had my last period on 30th janurary 2009
im nine weeks pregnant when did i concieve?
|

replied April 6th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Around February 13th, give or a take a few days either way.

Most women ovulate 14 days before their next period. If you have a classic 28 day cycle, that would be 2 weeks from the first day of your last period and 2 weeks from the first day of your next period.

You can ask your doctor. He has a wheel that tells him this.
|