Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Pain Next to Shoulder Blade

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Hi all ,last week I have a sharp pain under my right shoulder blade that lasted for two days then went yesterday I got the same pain under my left that hasnt gone away if I lay down I cant lift my head without more servere pain, or lift myself up without rolling and breathing in deep hurts it also seem to have a tingling in my hands aswell

i'm 35, male, fit through sport but need to be on low carb diet to keep weight under control? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2004
It's 99.9% a rib.. When you are trying to inhale, your rib cage is expanding, causing an irritation to the rib.. It's subluxated and any good chiropractor can help with that..
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply