Medical Questions > Womens Health > Hysterectomy Forum

Breast Tenderness After Hysterectomy!!!

Must Read
Is ovarian cancer connected with ovarian cysts? What types of ovarian cancer do doctors diagnose? Get the basic facts on ovarian cancer here....
Some women are at higher risk of developing ovarian cancer. Who is in the highest risk group and what can you do to reduce risk of ovarian cancer?...
Ovarian cancer symptoms can be vague or caused by many other conditions. Learn what to look for and know when to seek help for ovarian cancer here....
Hello everyone Surprised

i had a hysterectomy almost 1 year ago. During that time I have been on
estrodial. I noticed my breasts were tender and then I noticed a leaking. So, the doctor changed my med to premrin. I still had the same problem. So, I went to a breast spec. Who said it is not cancer but, its your hormones,she is suggesting to get off all hormone pills and take vitimin e and go back to my obgyn doctor to work with him. My question is: has anyone out there experince this? I too have lots of hot flashes,but everything else seem to be fine.
Thank you Smile
rachel
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Rachel I
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Hi rachel

i had a hysterectomy almost 2years ago and I find my breast to be tender also. I notice that when I squeeze my breast I have clear fluid that comes out. I have a referral to get a mammoagram I am really scared. Because cancer is running though my family so rapidly. I have many hot flashes also. I am 33 years old I had fibroids that were growing rapily
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Hello
Thanks for reply. My fathers twin sister died of breast cancer.
I also had fibroids. Iam 47 years old. My leaking is not clear but, dark. Doctor says its because I have rusty plumbing!! Doctor also said if its comeing out of multiple ducts your ok,if it comes out of one duct or if its bloody then theres a problem.
Rachel
|

replied April 17th, 2012
Total hysterectomy
I've had a hysterectomy 4 months ago and right before the surgery my breast were sore and I mentioned this to my dr but he did a full breast exam and said that he felt nothing and I should be ok the problem is I'm still in pain 4 months later and I truly think I should hav a mamogram to rule any isssues out but the dr thinks that not necessary .
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi chocolatebeauty and welcome to ehealth: I would look at this one way...It is your body...You alone know soreness...Some problems are not detected by a manual breast exam...Saying this, I am with you....It is both your life and your money....Have a mamogram...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied May 21st, 2012
I am 33 I had a hystorectomy last year and kept my overies. I have been doing fine until recently my brest have been sore. They are so sore I would like to keep my Bra on all the time because when they are help up and in they dont hurt so much. Just laying down in bed without my bra I am in so much pain. Does anyone know why this happens?
I had a friend 35 get a mamogram the other day and said " You have to get one more and more woman in there 30th are being detected" Is this true?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
soar breast after hystorectomy
so whats the answer what is causing the soreness in the breast after hystorectomy....?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
soar breast after hystorectomy
so whats the answer what is causing the soreness in the breast after hystorectomy....?
|
Quick Reply