Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

laparoscopy and dye test, not ovulating

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I have been having problems since my teenage years from having no period to trying to have a baby i have to go through 3 surgeries(all at the same time) next month-laparoscopy, d&c and a dye test. I lost a baby wheb i was 16 weeks in dec 2006 and i havent ovulated since so thats why i have to go through these tests. Has anyone had to go through this or know of someone that has please let me know.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Nutrition Student
|

replied February 1st, 2008
Hi
I went through this in May 2007. It wasn't too bad. The only thing is I still haven't got pregnant.
|

replied March 7th, 2008
infertility, laparoscopy, ovulation
Hello,

I've been through all that. My husband and I tried for 4 years and I am now 3 months pregnant.

We finally got to the Fertility Clinic and they found the problem!

What I did - might help you:

-CLOMID tablets to make sure you ovulate

-Vaginal Ultrasound to detect a pregnancy immediately - Dr should be able to see the yolk sac by 4 weeks-6weeks.

-400 mg daily of PROMETRIUM (Progesterone) to fluff up your uterus lining so that the embryo can implant.

-Now, you could start taking daily: just 1 tablet of Child Aspirine & 1 Prenatal Vitamin.

-If you are underweight, increase your carbohydrate intake (Pastas, Bread, there's a good high fiber Pasta called Catelli Smart Pasta).

-I also went for acupuncture to fix my cycle! If you have an absence of your period, an Acupuncturist can start that back up!

-When you do ovulate, make love on the right days (usually days 9-19 of your cycle) and only once per day to keep the sperm more potent, and stay laying down to prevent the sperm from slipping out. ALSO, have an orgasm after love-making so that your cervix & uterus dip down into the pool of sperm laying in your vagina.

GOOD LUCK!!
|