Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

discharge 2 days after sex

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had my period 2 weeks ago... the day after my period i had unprotected sex. and then I had unprotected sex again 5 days ago... 2 days after I had sex the last time I felt like I was wet.. when I checked I had a lot of clear/white discharge coming out... and the next day it was lighter and now its gone... do i have an infection or am i pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
its probably just the sperm from your partner discharging from your body.
again your just stressing i kno this for a fact cuz you've posted these topics on two forums now 2 or 3 times Razz Birth Control sweet heart, it'll save you alot of stress
|

replied January 29th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Sperm would not be discharging from you 2 days after you had sex. Most women have some form of discharge through out the month. Unless it is very thinck, has a strange/foul odor, or is accompanied by itching, then I would say that its just normal. If you want to be sure you can purchase the Vagisil at home test kit which will measure vaginal pH levels indicating the likelihood of an infection.
|