Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Throbbing pain in neck

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
For a while now I am experiencing a strange sensation whenever engaging in demanding physical activity. Well actually I am refering to sexual arousement/ intercourse.

I would sense a mild, throbbing pain that stretches along the left side of my neck. It goes away after physical activity ceases, mostly after 5 minutes. Sometimes I also experience palpitations, espescially befre going to sleep. They are actually like a reinforced hartbeat, more pounding and impossible to ignore.

Are these two occurences normal? Should I seek medical advice from a doctor?

Cheers

Fritz
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper 1laccera`
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2008
Experienced User
I wonder if you're sensing a rush of blood to the head. Is that happening during sex or orgasm?

You mentioned pain...can you be more specific? Confused

Also, I don't think that the sensing heartbeat thing at rest is a big deal. Is your heart beating normally or quickly?
|
Did you find this post helpful?