Medical Questions > Mens Health > Prostate Forum

Masturbating Less and Prostate Health?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Iam well aware that regular masturbation is good for your prostate health, but I would like to cut down on how much I do it.

I do it every day but I want to try doing it like twice a week because I find it to be more satisfying from skipping just a day.

On the other hand I am concerend that this may not be as good for my prostate health, I would really like to know because I would like to start masturbating alot less often, so if you have any idea please let me know?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
As long as you do it a few times a week you'll be fine.
|

replied October 28th, 2008
prevent prostate
in my knowledge,,doing masterbation a lot,,,it cause prostate cancer,,,or blindnesss,but i dont know how true is this,,,,,but i think i believe it.
|

replied March 3rd, 2009
Could try some supplements
If you find it too difficult to control masturbation and worried about prostate health, you could try some prostate health supplements to take care of it.

I would suggest Goldshield's Prostate health complex.
|

replied March 8th, 2009
prostate health
he said on the other hand lol
|

replied March 24th, 2009
Masturbation and Prostate Health
I have read a lot about this and it seems that some feel that too much ejaculation is bad and some feel frequent is good.I like to be reasonable and go in between.Use some common sense and know that if you are masturbating 2-3 times a day than that may be a little much.3-4 times a week with prostate supplements and regular sexual activity with your partner should be fine.Thats just my opinion and it seems to work for me.If its really bugging you ask your doctor and do some research.Good luck.
|

replied June 6th, 2009
Prostate health
I feel that the prostate should be treated like a muscle in regards to how often you should be masterbating. As all bodybuilders know, too much working of any muscle group without rest can do damage. I think it would be doing your prostate good if you are giving it a rest in between ejaculaion periods. Natural prostate remedies are also helpful for prostate health. I recommend a tea called Desert Lemita. It really shows great results for maintaining prostate health.
|
Quick Reply