Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

hormornal and pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Well i am pregnant and have been together with the my boyfriend ( the father) for only 7 months. Everything was great when we first started dating but now that i am 3 months pregnant i have not wanted to be around him at all. IT's almost as if he annoys me with everything he does. He isn't doing anything wrong, he just wants to be there for me and he loves me and wants to be with me all the time. Usually i would love that but now its just an inconvience to me. I want my own space i guess. Is this normal and how do i explain to him that i do want to be with him but i just need time. He thinks there is someone else and that i have no attraction towards him at all anymore. I don't want to hurt him or lose him either. I'm just confused. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|