Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

Lightheaded, hot flashes, Panic?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
5 years ago i was preganet. when i was 4 months i was in a store and passed out. i had the baby and still get lightheaded all the time i had every test in the world done all came back neg. i cannt be left alone due to thinking im gonna pass out. i cannt even go into stores without getting scared that im gonna passout ..i havenot passed out since i was pregnat.. but every day i feel like i want to cuz i get so lightheaded i have hot flashes feel like i have to throw up.i get blurred vision.my boyfriend had to stop working just to stay with me ..no doc can find anything wrong with me..i dont no what to do. i think it might be panic attacts..but if i dint get lightheaded than i wouldnt panic .. if anyone has any advise please let me no.. ty
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Honestly that doesn't really sound like a panic attack. Maybe a phobia though, similar to panic disorder- you're so afraid that you're going to pass out again that you're having the symptoms as though you are going to. Have you seen a psychologist?
|

replied January 6th, 2009
Hi Blossom3,

You might have agaraphobia. I had it to.. You will not passout. You just have to walk into the store like as if you had nothing. Relax yourself and you will be fine. I used lorazapem for my anxiety and it worked really well for my dizziness. Now I don't have to use them as much because I feel safe going out. There is nothing wrong with you. Unfornately it happens to so many people. Just start relaxing and you will be fine. It will go away.
|

replied January 28th, 2009
lighthead
hi..ive been feeing very lighthead this past while a feeing that im not here are somthing it teally scares me and i end up having panic attacks.my ears also feel blocked..i just get up in the mornings and im feeling awful cant even think right and feeing very wobbly on my feet ive been having panic attacks quiet a while now can ne1 help as ive 3 kids and it so hard for me to get threw this is it all to do with panic...please help catherine
|