Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

advice please

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I want to do something special for me sisters birthday and the first thing that popped into my mind is to take her to Disneyland Paris. I've never been ther but I went to paris a few months ago and I adore it.

It'll just be me and her for some sister bonding time and I thought i could get a good deal but it turns out Eurostar train there, cheapest hotel and tickets to Disney will total £400 Shocked

I really can't afford that- I can't even afford to spend that on my own kids. Now my mum has already told Courtneys dad and they are excited about it.

What can I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Becky, I don't know if this will work for you, but I always use Hotwire to book my trips. They might have a deal that you can get it for cheaper. Maybe if you tell your mom about the outragous price, she would be willing to help you out a bit just to make it special for Courtney
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks but that is an American site- doesn;t have Uk airports Sad

I have told my mum the price and she said she can't help out
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I would just tell them that you looked into it and it's gonna cost more than you thought. I am sure that everyone will understand. It's a very nice thought but really do you want to spend more on your sister than you would on your own kids.

How old is she?
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
She's going to be 7. I think i am going to take her to a theme park for the day instead
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's sounds like fun......I am sure that she will be happy just as long as she gets to hang out with her big sister Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thanks Very Happy
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Sorry im late...but i think the theme park seems like an awesome idea!! she will love it!!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Sorry im late...but i think the theme park seems like an awesome idea!! she will love it!!
|

Especially eHealthy
i wish you could afford to come to disneyworld in FL!
|

replied January 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Becky, Im sure that she will love what ever you do with her. She probably is just excited to be with her big sister and probably thinks that is way cool. I know my niece thinks its the coolest when she gets to go with me somewhere. She LOVES going ANYWHERE with me...
|