Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

sight out of focus and slight pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
for 2 days i have had a strange thing happen to my eyesight. the first time it happened i was watching the television and it was if a section of the screen was moving, i couldn't see a definate outline of the screen and hardly any focus. where ever i looked in the room, i had the same experience, nothing was focusing. i went to bed and felt reliefe when i had switched off the light and closed my eyes. i had the same again experience again yeasterday and it is starting to worry me. i have got a slight pain over my right eye. please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper neenie9
|

replied September 7th, 2012
Maybe you should stop sucking so much d!ck maybe then your brain can catch up to the rapid movements.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: eyesight, vision, eyes
Quick Reply