Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Dyed my hair

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
BLACK! hehe, jason wanted me to and iw as getting bored of that red color and it was fading out anyways, but ugh jason let me take 2 of his hydrocodone cuz my back was killin me from sitting on the floor with the kids upstairs for along time. and they made me sick i just got in the shower to rinse my dye out and had to jump out to throw up and got hair dye all over the floor and toilet, but there was no way i was gonna puke in the shower lol. but eh i guess thats one pain killer i can never take in this lifetime but i feel better now that thats over with , had to clean up all the hair dye off the floor and everywhere when i got out though.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Black hair dye is the worst to clean up lol. I started coloring mine black about 3 years ago and I just can't seem to get away from it lol. I like to sit in the tub with the dye in my hair so now I have spots all over the tub where the dye is fading off O.o and it's one of those big beautiful garden tubs. Oh the shame haha.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
haha yeah, well i got it all cleaned up, it looks ok, not so good cuz im sooo white lol, ive had my hair so many different colors lol, ilike the darker colors , i stay away from blonde although i was naturally a blonde. black dye wouldnt have made such a mess if i didnt throw up, i was trying to not throw up but then i had to jump out the shower with dripping black hair dye, wich is what i was trying to avoid so oh well. i wanna get some crazy colors though to put in like the pink and stuff they got at hot topic, i asked my sister if she could get some for me but she hasnt answered me i left her a comment on myspace. Smile
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm WAY too lazy to add another color haha, no time for the upkeep with baby #4 on the way, my cats, dog and husband O.o. It's a wonder if I even comb my hair durring the week lol O.o
|

Especially eHealthy
Two hydrocodone is a lot! If you hadn't eaten that may be why you got that sick feeling. Your back might also be hurting from the chlamydia. Low backache can be a sign of uterin infection. I hope it is feeling better now!

Will pink go over the black? Is it hot pink? That would look awesome.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Take picturesssssss
|

Experienced User
yay on the new color!!! blah on throwing up. I hate throwing up, even if it does make you feel better. i bet your hair looks nice though Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
i will take apicture maybe tomorow, when i actually have make up on lol, im not sure how it would work going over the black, i will ask my sister she dyes her hair ALL the time, and my back is from the sciatica. WHen i do alot of stuff like cleaning bending etc it hurts and i cant sit on the hard floor for a long time either it kills my back and then i cant stand up and walk right for a while. but i will always sit on the floor to play with the kids etc, they have so much fun playing upstairs and stuff and i cant exactly sit on the lil toddler bed. But oh well i think the 2 of them pills was a lil much i havent looked how many mg's is in it either, percocet makes me itchy though i know and i hate it. but oh well i feel good.
|