Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Arthritis Forum

Coping With the Pain of Arthritis

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Crying or Very sad I am so tired of not sleeping for the pains I have can anyone suggest anything to help me? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Arthritis
I would like to share with you on ways to handle arthritis pain.
|

replied December 7th, 2003
Experienced User
Re: Coping With the Pain of Arthritis
michele souder wrote:
Crying or Very sad I am so tired of not sleeping for the pains I have can anyone suggest anything to help me? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

homoeopathy has good remedies to relieve you fromt he pain of arthritis to a significant percentage.
|

replied December 8th, 2003
Can some of these be shared to the rest of us? I have not slept in two weeks in part due to pain.
|

replied January 2nd, 2004
Arthritis
I do not think there'is a cure for arthritis.
|

replied January 3rd, 2004
Arthritic Pain
The products I have seen the best help with is called reliv and they make patented formulas. I can tell you that there is nothing else like them on the market because of there patents. I have seen people with oa, ra and other forms of arthritis become pain free. I have a lady friend that was going to have her thumb fused because it hurt so bad from an auto accident. My wife told her about the products and decided to try them before having surgery. One month later cancelled her surgery and now is pain free and even better can use her thumb again. I know story after story. These products work I promise.

|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Shafi Ullah Khan
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska