Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

missed period and heartburn with back pain

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
My period was due last week, my last period was 19th dec
my cycle is 28-32 days so im roughly about a weel late. I hav done a preg test and its neagtive. I dont feel pregant and im not stressed out, im not sure why this is happening, we r trying for a baby but we hav the attitude it will happen when it happens. But i am wondering as to where my period is some people hav said that if i wer pregnant it would show on the stick by now, iv bought the tests from the internet. Any dvise commets would b great. Iv never missed a period before. I havnt been feeling sick but do keep getting a burning pain like heartburn and then that makes me feel ill and i hav terrible low back pain, thanks for listening to me ramble on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
you should go get a blood test done

how old are you? its normal for women (esp. young ones) to have irregular periods.
|

replied January 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Suzy's right. Go to your Obgyn and get a blood test. The blood tests are much more sensitive and will detect a pregnancy more accurately than a urine/home pregnancy test.

Also, your Obgyn may recommend that you begin to take prenatal vitamins now, while you are trying to conceive, to make sure the embryo starts getting the vitamins as soon as it is formed.
|

replied October 16th, 2009
am also in the same situation, I also feel heartburn and am 7 days past my periods. I have decided to go and take a blood and have a positive answer. So you too need to go and see a doctor, have your blood tested and you will know if you are pregnant or not.
|