Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

testosterone causing sex drive to disappear ?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I am 21 yrs old, in great shape. I work out all the time, and have always had an extrrrrreemly high sex drive. But all of a sudden exactly 2 months ago it completely dissapeared. I can even remember the day. I havent changed anything in my routine or taken any outstanding supplements to cause such an effect. I have a steady girlfriend who obviously wants it all the time. And she used to not be able to keep up with me. But in the last 2 months Ive had sex once, i hardly masturbate, and I dont get mourning erections. my penis looks smaller than ever, and its very very embarrassing and depressing. Ive looked everywhere for answers and I thought well maybe my testosterone levels just dropped dramatically somehow, so i started taking tribulus terrestris for about a week and a half to no result, still taking it though. Im panicing big time, any clue as to what I can do, take, or some one to see is very helpful. please this is embarrassing but I need to figure it out. thank you for your time and concern
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would suggest you stop doing the guess work and see a doctor. You are to young for this to be happening. Now, if your were talking steriods, I would say there is your problem in a nut shell. If you are not, then time to have some real blood work do and stop trying to treat yourself when you are looking for a needle in a haystack kinda deal. Going from one extreame to another like this is not usual. See a doctor please.

Carrie
|
Did you find this post helpful?