Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Sores on lip of vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes
I recently noticed a sore on the outer lip of my vagina and I am not entirely sure what it is. I didn't noticing it forming at all just noticed when I looked down there. I mean I havn't had sex with any guys who had these conditions but I can't help but worry. I plan to make an appointment with a doctor but I was just wondering if anyone else might have a clue what they are
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2008
Supporter
How can you be so sure that the guys i've been with didn't have anything?
|

Especially eHealthy
just because the guy didnt have noticable sores doesnt mean he doesnt have the virus. You could very well have contracted herpes or genital warts.
|

User Profile
Well the first I was his first and the other has had no contact with any one either
|

User Profile
Supporter
Yes ma'am Dani is right. You should see your obgyn asap to get checked it could be serious and you need to catch it (if it's anything like that) soon so you can get it treated.
|

User Profile
Supporter
IMO, if I had a sore on my vagina i would want to get it checked if i was a virgin or not. How can you be sure the guy was really a virgin. He could've lied to you.
|

User Profile
I am going to check it out and I am positive he was, i knew him for a long time and he wasn't the type that would have had sex before then.
Thanks and i will have it checked
|

User Profile
Supporter
okay good luck with that! let us know what happen!
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
hey i moved this for ya!

anyways dani is completely right on with what she said. you could have gotten genital warts or herpes

are you 100% positive you are his first? have you been with him your entire life? if not then dont just automatically assume/believe him if he claims to have been a virgin before you. people lie.

you should ALWAYS make any partner your sexually active with get tested no amtter what

good luck
|

replied November 17th, 2009
Alright, so my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now, and we have sex. He was a virgin, and so was I, but is there anyway we could have gotten STDs? I mean, I get kind of sore after sex, and sometimes I get little bumps on my outer vagina, but he's the only person who has ever touched me down there. As for him, he had a previous girlfriend give him an HJ, but that was it. Should I be concerned?
|

replied June 18th, 2012
could be..
I get sores sometimes its not always an STD. I get boils from wearing tight pants and also ingrown hairs from shaving. The boils hurt really bad and eventually go away but they do scar sometimes. the doctor said this is normal to have them she said alot of women who wear tight clothing get them. So if you just have one sore it could be that.
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2012
Confused.:(
Hi. Yes , it's sad , but I'm 15 years old ( sadining ) and I recently lost
My virginity to a guy who I have extremely strong feelings for and I've
Known him for quite a while now. No he wasn't a virgin, but he took mine
And he also went down on me for the first time . This was all about two
Weeks ago tops. And I also started my period two days ago a today I noticed
( not sure this is the correct way to put this) but on the left side of my
Vagina on the lip and the crease between the lip and the wall of
My vagina there were 2 very small canker sore looking spots and I
Noticed it when I was showering, b/c it hurt.. What could this be?
|
Tags: vagina, vaginal, sex
Quick Reply