Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

survey on whether size matters

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Most men worry and moan that the size of their penis in not monsterous enough. They worry that they will not fully satisfy their wife or girlfriend. Some women are satisfied by a teeny weenie but many are not.

Here is a link to the most complete survey and study on whether size matters.

(edited to remove link)

If you have a hot wife or a girlfriend don't fool yourself into thinking your little inchworm can get the job done. That is why there are men like me. If she is not cheating she wants to.

You should have a frank discussion with her and let her know it is OK for her to take a lover. If you love her you will not want her to miss out on hot sex.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2008
Experienced User
Haha! This is ridiculous. Your logic makes about as much sense (from the male perspective) as: "I want to break up with my perfect girlfriend who satisfies my needs in every way, just because someone else who is less attractive just so happens to have larger breasts".

Now I won't dispute that size is important, but only to a degree. To be honest, I think most women I interact with put more emphasis on kissing and foreplay ahead of any penetrative sex.
|

replied February 6th, 2008
If there were two identical guys, except one had a four inch penis and one had a seven inch penis, I would take the seven inch guy. I think most women would agree with me.
|

replied February 16th, 2008
Experienced User
its stupid
its how u use it.........
|
Tags: penis, sex, penis size
Quick Reply