Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

small bumps around vagina opening (Page 1)

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I'm 18-years-old and last year I was diagnosed with a blood-filled functional ovarian cyst on my left ovary. I had blood tests, a pap smear, and routine check-ups and I'm all clean up til now. What I do have occasionally is recurring vaginal odor and sometimes an itch around the time for my period (I'm on birth control and due to my cyst it only stays for about 3 days and is very light). My gyno gave me medicine for it as bacterial vaginosis and told me to try this product gel called RePhresh. That helped alot. What I have noticed though is I have 2 very small flesh-colored like bumps almost around the opening of my vagina, actually they are closer to like the anus crease like right on/around the entrance of the vagina. They are very well blended/flat and you can only see them if I'm bent and they resemble ingrown hair bumps and they don't hurt or anything. I noticed them a few days last year after I used Nair down there and around that area. I left the product on too long and I got a slight burn from it. I'm worried if I could have a STD or just a rash like I had above my butt (very lower back). I'm not sexually active and I've only had sex a total of 4 times with the same guy (twice in April '07 when I lost my virginity, once in July, and once in October). He was tested before joining the Marines and again after bootcamp and he's clean. So, I'm just worried. My next pap smear is in February and I last visited my doctor in November. Any idea what's up? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Ameerah10
|

replied January 18th, 2009
you could be having a reaction to the nair. but maybe schedual a appointment soon, to take it off your mind Smile
|

replied January 29th, 2009
same deal
I to noticed that i had 3 little flesh colored bumps in the exact area you describe. I have had them for roughly a year, ive been std checked had a pap smear, and they came back clean. i've been to 3 different docters one told me i had warts but when i told him i had been checked he said that he thought that they didnt really look like that. A few monthes before i had a really bad yeast infection. so the next docter said that they were most likely the result of that and they will go away if i drink water. The thing is they haven't. they dont hurt but if they are pressed it burns so bad i could cry, also sometimes during sex i have to stop because it hurts.
|

replied January 31st, 2009
different area.
I occassionally get fleshy bumps, almost blisters maybe? but it's towards the top. nothing has ever been like, on the lips or on the inside, it's always on the outside of my vagina. like, near the inside crease of your leg? like where your udnerwear sits. soemtimes it is very painful when i'm wearing clothes, because it is squeezing it. also, sometimes, it has broken open and there's a little bit of blood. but that's where the intense pain is, because it is extremely sensitive and open. this happens every once in a while. i'm 18, and just lost my virginity this past november (2008), however i have done other things since i was 14... idk what this is. it's very frightening, idk if it's an STD. and i have never been to teh gyno. i'm kind of afraid to because my parents might freak thikning i'm doing stuff. if it shows up on insurance.

please please help. it's been goign on for a few years now, randomly showing up..
|

replied February 14th, 2009
blisters
I have somewhat of the same problem except it itches but hurts/burns really bad if i scratch or touch it at all,ive been putting vaseline down there and it eases the pain a bit...but once the vaseline wears off it burns when i pee like the urine hitting it burns.I have no idea what it is i have been messing around on my boyfriend and i hope its not an std, have any idea what it is?
|
Users who thank JayBizzle07 for this post: Anniroccorrina 

replied February 15th, 2009
I have noticed small bumps in the opening of the vagina and down the throat/on the tounge as well...I am only 19 and. Has been tested 4 all stds..I have none...so ehat could dis be? Its painful to have sex cuz I get really dry and it start sounding like fart noises....? Help me anybody?
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
ITCHY!
im 13,
haven't had sex.
i am to embarrassed to tell my mum!

i have got small bumps on the opening to my vagina,
and inside the flaps of my vagina its all red and itchy,

i dont know what to do!

please help!!
xx
|

replied January 15th, 2012
Same issue
what was it?
|

replied April 25th, 2009
Vaginal bumps.
I have the same things which are being described here. I have many lumps near the entrance to my vagina. I am 19 and I have had them since I was about 16. They are not painful at all and have not changed in size, shape or number. I have had six sexual partners from being 16 to 19, two of which we have had sex without using a condom. (I was on the pill at this time.) Does anyone know what they are?
|

replied April 29th, 2009
Genital Herpes
Could they be genital herpes? Im 18 and currently 39weeks pregnant, I have these blister type spots around the opening of my vagina, they only hurt if they are pressed, they dont sting when I pee or burn at all. My fiance dosnt have any at all!! What could they be??
|

replied June 24th, 2009
vaginal bumps
i have somewhat of the same problem except it itches but hurts/burns really bad if i scratch or touch it at all,ive been putting vaseline down there and it eases the pain a bit...but once the vaseline wears off it burns when i pee like the urine hitting it burns.I have no idea what it is i have been messing around on my boyfriend and i hope its not an std, have any idea what it is?
|

replied August 7th, 2009
I went to the gyno last week and my doctor noticed these 2 small bumps in the same area you all have been mentioning and said it was some long name of an STD that starts with an M..
It's called molluscum-contagiosum. It does not hurt, itch, or burn. But it's just strange.

Hope this helps!!
|

replied September 8th, 2009
I have something that looked like a spot near my vagina but now it has opened and the hole is getting bigger,is deep and lots of liquid is coming out,it hurts when I touch it,is very hard around it the wound.Can anyone help me......????
|

replied October 19th, 2009
HELP!!!
I just got this flesh colored bump on the outer side of the lip of my vagina and it seems irritated by the underwear but doesn't look like a cysts or anything. It's the size of a pea. I have never had any type of sex. I am a virgin. I just got off my period 2 days ago and did shave after that but not where it is located. Please help as to what this could be. I know that it isn't an STD because I have never had sex so don't tell me that.
|

replied January 31st, 2010
Small bumps
I am having the same problem. I recently started sleeping with my boyfriend and this is the second time in 2 years that the flesh colored itchy bumps have appeared around the opening. they itch so bad sometimes and they are around for a few days. i have never been to the gyno and im scared to find out if i have an STD. i have only been sexually active for 3 years. my boyfriend doesnt have anything. can someone help me?
|

replied August 3rd, 2013
THE ONLY WAY U CAN KNOW IF HE IS NOT INFECTED BY AN STD IS HAVING HIS DOCTOR TELL U IN PERSON. GET TESTED TOGETHER.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
Bumps on me X
!..HURTS..!
I am 12,
I have never hadsex before,
I fell wierd to tell my mom i dont wnt to tell her,
the bumps are on the outside of my vagina,
and i think inside,
doe anyone else have this???
can anyone help me???
Plz try and help me, or give me advice,
XX me XX
|

replied August 5th, 2010
discrete gyno
anyone asking - "please help i'm scared to tell my mom!"....
if you live in the US, that's what planned parenthood is for. look up the one nearest you.

|

replied September 8th, 2010
i have bumps that are on my vagina and right below my vagina thier red and they itch, i put a&d ointment on it and it started to go away but then they got even itcher. i think its a rash. or flea bites because my dog has fleas and i've gotten bites already everywhere on my body. could i be right??
|

replied September 16th, 2010
I'm going to say that maybe... It's just irritated:/ I am having the same issue right now. I am a mom of 3 and have been in a monogymous relationship for 4 years. I shaved the other day with not the best razor in the world then had sex and I think it made me really irritated and red and itchy. I'm just waiting for it to clear up cause I know it's not an STD. but in some other cases u should just go to the DR. If you shaved find a home remedy to reduce irritaion and inflammation:)
|

replied December 13th, 2010
REPLY and ITCHY SMALL BUMPS
sweetc You should def be going to the gynecologist once a year and should have started a long time ago! Im 16 and i have been and gotten a pap test and everything, They only hurt a tiny bit, mostly just awkward. You shouldn't be scared of what your parents think and if you are go to a Teen Clinic type place, your parents never have to know. What you have sounds a lot like Herpes? You wrote that a yea ago though so I guess this is kinda late haha.

I have tiny reddish pinkish bumps on my vaginal opening and on my inner labia... there very very tiny barley noticeable unless you touch them... Its very itchy and i had sex with my boyfriend a few days ago and it stung after when i peed and since then the bumps came and i have been really really itchy.. i have had a yest infection before and its the same kinda of itching but i don't think that's what it is... It's also Very red on the out side on my inner labia and on my inner labia. I don't have an STI since I'm the only person my boyfriend has slept with.. and we ALWAYS use Protection...And i just got an STI check last month... Any ideas in what is causing these tiny bumps and itching? I'm getting my period soon could that just be it? Or just irritated? Please reply with ideas
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
it kinda sounds like you may be alergic to condoms and your getting hyves
|

replied January 1st, 2011
okay so i am 14 and my inner labia is longer than my outer. and it has little red dots on it. i have never had sex before..what could it be?
|
12 >>