Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

It Always Burns After My Boyfriend Cums Inside Me (Page 1)

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
I'll start off by saying I have been checked for stds and all my paps have been normal, so I was just wondering if anyone out there has the same problem or knows anything about it. Ive also tried changing birth control pills, thinking maybe that was the problem.
Everytime we have sex and he goes inside of me it burns afterwards and we have to stop having sex after that because it hurts so bad. Sometimes it will hurt for days after. I have no idea why and I havent asked my doctor but I have had two paps in the last year and everythings came back normal so I dont understand why this is happening and how can I make it stop? Somebody please give me an idea?
Cowgirl03
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kjkmae
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Maybe your body is allergic to it?? Haha I dunno if thats even possible, but thats all I can think of...
|

replied July 14th, 2011
actually it is very possible to be allergic to a specific guys semen
|

replied December 30th, 2011
this happens to me often, it never did with previous boyfriends, but it does with my current partner
after we have sex I tend to get an uncomfortable burning feeling after sex, and I know its not STI's I've had that checked, and for the next day afterwards I feel itchy,
I assume its normal to be allergic to semen?
|

replied April 27th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Thats happened to me before too! But I cant say I know what to tell you because I dont knw what causes it either =/..

<3
gaby
|

replied April 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have sort of the same thing. No one can cum in me (ever) because it burns and itches. And I almost always develop an infection from it. I think some of our bodies just reject it. Make him use a condom, or at least "pull out" it is not worth you suffering.
|

replied June 17th, 2012
wow
there should never be a barrier between you and your lover. I pity the man that marries you.
|

replied August 31st, 2012
THAT is a pretty neanderthal view on sexual relations. If it hurts her wouldn't you be man enough to take preventative measures? If a person really cares for someone that "barrier" won't matter. Oh yeah, and that barrier prevents illegitimate children and STDs...maybe you should learn about them.. "I" pitty the fool who had views like yours. She was asking for advice, not for a douche like you to add in your sexist views
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Thats exactly what happens to me, it burns first then it will itch and I usually always get an infection. It drives me crazy! But he usually always pulls out, just sometimes hes not quick enough. I just really want to know whats causing it.
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I honestly do not know what causes it. Like I said, it has always happened to me. I think you are just really sensitive.
|

replied May 29th, 2004
You could be very sensitive inside. It could be a possabilty it is what your partner washes him self with that your problem is. Also guys use there hands to pee also. So I would make sure he didnt have his hands in anything that could have went on his manly hood. Most importatly just make sure he is clean. It could be something on him that is doing and not his sperm. If it is possible ask him to take a shower with before hand. Do that for a couple days and see is the itching stops and if so then you will know it wasnt his sperm.
|

replied June 7th, 2004
I talked to someone about it and they gave me the idea that it could be from the yeast in beer. And not drinking enough water to clean all the icky stuff out of his system (he doesnt ever drink water). I dont know tho just thought I would post that because some of you said you had the same problem. I havent actually gotten him to drink any water to clean his system out to see if that helps, but I will let you know when I do.
Cowgirl03
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied July 11th, 2004
I have heard of women being allergic to their partners sperm so I would suggest get him to wear a condom .....And has it just been with him this has happened ?
|

replied July 12th, 2004
A woman can indeed be allergic to a man's seamen. A doctor can make a vaccine using a sample of the mans seamen to desensitise her to the problem. I suppose this would be an ob/gyn... I read about the procedure a while back in a health magizine.
|

replied July 25th, 2004
I have had this happen and many people don't realize that it could be a yeast infection in the male or the female. Men can get yeast infection and pass it back and forth to the women. If you discuss this with your doctor he can prescribe medicine to treat your man.
|

replied April 16th, 2005
It Hurts Me Too
I have been searching on the internet for an answer to the same problem. My boyfriend and I been having sex for 1 & 1/2 years and the last two times it hurt when he came inside me. Since then it stings now to go pee. I know I am not allergic but maybe it is a bladder infection.
|

replied December 30th, 2011
To me it sounds like a water infection, if its stinging to pee you may want to goto the doctors to get antibiotics prescribed to get rid of it.
I used too suffer with water infections, what I learnt though is if I were to pee before sex and after and also after gave myself a quick clean I wouldnt get water infections, also cutting down on coffee, my doctor informed me that coffee is an irritant. I really hope this helps, try cystitis relief you can get from the Pharmacy and cranberry juice, if it dosnt clear up you need to goto the doctors Smile
|

replied February 2nd, 2012
NORMAL
I would go to the doctor if it is hurting to go to the toilet... You could have a UTI i get them all the time when my boyfriend cums inside me, they are very very very normal!
|

replied December 27th, 2005
Cranberry Juice
I was wondering on this too and by golly I believe mine is related to bladder infection because any time I drink real pure cranberry juice from the health foods store I do not have such a problem. I 'm not saying cranberry juice is the cure but I was checked for std too and that was all clear and of course I spoke with my mom and she suggested I take pure cranberry juice and after 3 days of drinking 3-4 small cups of it the next time I had no problem but when I stopped drinking cranberry the problem reoccured for me. Just something to consider as a fyi.
|

replied December 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
If he's going too fast or too hard he could put little cuts inside of your vagina, which will cause it to burn & to itch.
|

replied April 14th, 2009
cranberry Juice, im the boyfriend in this case
my girlfriend had a special request today when she came over for dinner, she specifically asked me to have cranberry juice. She wouldnt tell me why which made me suspiscious enough to come to google it. I will have to check with her, but if its for this reason, itching when i cum in her, i know almost always when we do it i get too excited and go too deep, i know because she literally screams "ouch". So i have to slow down so i dont go so deep. This may happen often in one session. Is it possible that i am hurting her vaginal wall or something, and then when i cum in her it is irritating that same vaginal wall?
|

replied July 18th, 2009
Burn
Tell your partner dont eat spicy food that what cause the burn.
|

replied November 15th, 2009
Wow same problem! I have been having sex for over ten years and I've never had this problem until the new guy i am dating. If he doesn't cum in me i'm fine. The last time he did I got a burning/itching sensation that gradually intensified so I went to the doctor to discover that I had a yeast infection. After that I asked him to stop cumming inside me and all was fine until he did it again the other day. Now a few days later the itching/burning has returned. Its obvious that my body is rejecting his sperm. Not sure why this happens gals but the only way to prevent it is to get your boyfriend to not cum inside you.
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2009
It seems that I am having the same problem with my boyfriend. At first i felt alone and as if something was wrong with me or I had something but looking this up online has done wonders for me. I have never had this problem in my previous relationships thats why I was so worried. No one can know exactly what the real problem is with them until they get checked out by a doctor but until you do so I would suggest taking std test and having him not cum in you. But to all the people who have posted on this I would like to say thank you because you have truly helped me when I thought I was the only one with this problem. My doctor app. is in 2 days so I will make sure to repost a reply when I found out whats going on and I will be asking a million questions!
|

replied November 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
you could be allergic to whatever substance your bf uses to wash himself or you could just have a yeast infection...Jenny
|

replied February 6th, 2010
Burning when my husband cums in me
I did talk to my ob/gyn about this. She suggested the product Refresh. Available in drug stores and Walmart. It helps adjust the ph inside you back to normal. Since using it I have not had this problem.
|

replied April 29th, 2011
hmm
Eventhough it burns the sperm inside, is it possible to get pregnant? hmm, please reply thanks
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul