Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

acne on head

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I never have had a problem with acne but now for almost a year now i have been getting pimples on my head. The really wierd thing is that they rarley are on my face. The have been poppin up in my hair. Now if i had long hair i wouldn't mind but i keep my hair short and they are somtimes visable. Usually they are on the side or the back. I have changed lawndry detergants, fabric softners, shampoos, changing pillow cases daily but nothing works.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea what is causing this or anything i could do to prevent it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2008
Supporter
Are you sure that they're pimples? Maybe you need to go see a dermatologist and get the bumps diagnosed. Perhaps they're lice, or parasites or an infection ... you'll never really know until you get it checked out.
|
Did you find this post helpful?