Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Life or Death

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I am a kid in school, I love god and want to be loyal to him and his commandments, since i got into god years back my life changed in this world i feel alone no one understands me not even my family most of my days are spent thinking thinking of my life and what its worth i dont talk to anybody unless they talk to me because i dont want to bother them maybe they dont want me to talk to them i feel like a piece of trash a failure i have no self-esteem and believe i am only a bother to others but im not a bad person i have real love for everybody.I dont know whats wrong with me sometimes when im alone i think about killing myself, its very easy but its a sin.I dont know but i just need help and dont know who to go to
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
are you involved in a youth group or church? that sounds like it might be a good path for you
|

replied January 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
hey what part of texas do you live in? i can look up some awsome youth groups for you.

i live in austin!
|

replied January 19th, 2008
waco, but im too shy to get into some group, i dont feel comftarble in large groups but thank you very much.
|