Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

the pill and possible pregnancy

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
i'm on the pill, but recently it seems to have messed up (i got my last period when i wasn't even halfway finished with my set of pills) now i think i may be pregnant, but should i continue to take my pills? will it harm anything if i am pregnant, or could it make me not pregnant if i am and continue to take it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Have you continued to take your pills in the right order every day? Why do you think you're pregnant?

If the only reason you think you're pregnant is because of the strange bleeding, that is NOT an indication that you are pregnant. Sometimes that just happens on the pill.

If you have been taking your pills incorrectly, then you may be pregnant, but bleeding is NOT a sign that the pill isn't working.

The pill will not harm the fetus if you are pregnant.
|
Did you find this post helpful?