Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Touched Infected Blood

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Well it all started with my friend getting angry and punching a store window he was actual on the way to kill himself but me being a friend i could let him do that so i stopped him and we had a talk. he told me aids ect and gave me a hug, well then the cops get him for smashing the window, so i walked down to the pay phone call some friends told em the story and when i put the phone down i seen that i had his blood on my hands so i quickly washed it off in the street and checked to see if i had and cuts on my hands with i didn't so walked back to my mates house and stayed they the night. Next day when home went to have a shower and he's blood was on my shirt checked my back for cuts which there were none also but i'm worried about if i would have rubbed my back then had something to eat.
I have diarrhea but have had diarrhea before the incident i have had sweats but it's summer and all ways hot.
thnx for listening to my story
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2008
hi
I think you must go for check up!! and tell your doctor what happen!!
ASAP before it's late.
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2008
Supporter
There has to be a way into the bloodstream for transmission to occur. Like a cut, a tear, a puncture or a sore. I think that your case was low risk but if you are worried about it, get checked.

I hope your friend overcomes his anger.
|