Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Obsessed With a Girl Named Marci

Heh every1,

Last year in 10th grade, a girl named Marci went to my school. This year she went back to live with her dad and goes to another school. Anyways, this year I totally realized how obsessed I wuz with her, it had been building up inside me all 10th grade, in 10th grade I felt like I wuz scared 2 love her or something. Anyways, her friend told her how much I liked her then we talked on the phone and she told me she just wanted 2 stay single. I thought I had broken off my feelings for her, but recently that same friend of her's, Christina, brought her up again and I couldn't stop thinking about Marci over the weekend. I'm like fatally attracted 2 her, wut does this mean!!?!!?!??!?! Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
It means you have a crush. Smile
Just give it time and the feelings will either go away or be replaced with someone else who shares those feelings with you.
|

Experienced User
But I've tried to get those feelings to go away and replacing my feelings for her with feelings for other girls. It just doesn't work. I think she might be my soulmate or something.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You're quite the romantic Wink

Look, have you been thinking of her non stop for an entire year? Or just recently again because your friend brought her up? As I mentioned in another thread, when you have deep feelings for someone they might never go away completly, but they will lessen.

You may want to do your best to move on since this girl doesn't seem to be interested in a relationship at the momment. I know its rough, feel free to pm any time.
|

Experienced User
I've been thinking about her all 10th grade. It was weird in 10th grade. I tried to avoid her as much as possible since I was afraid that after I crossed a certain line I couldn't stop loving her. Once 11th grade started, even though she didn't go to my school, I suddenly became totally obsessed with her. Then I tried to shut those feelings down. But recently, just with her friend bringing her up again, I've had crazy feelings for her once again. I don't know what's so great about her, but she's just always in my thoughts. I just can't stop thinking about her, sigh
|
Quick Reply