Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

having someone who loves you helps

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
foster care sucks but if you have someone on the outside keeping to his/her word and waiting for you you'll make it through because right now i am 7 months pregnant and i have a wonderful fiancee waiting for me to get out. if i don't get relelsed early i don't get out till may 31st when i turn 18 but it helps to know that i have someone in my life who cares for me and loves me who would never break my heart. i was scared to get pregnant because i didn't want the father to leave me like what usally happens but he didn't leave me we are very excited and hope to be living together soon when i get out. but you can make it through anything if you have someone in your life to love
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Eish...now you just made me depressed...

!IF! you have someone in your life to love
|

User Profile
I don't believe in love anymore... i think its all a myth for us to believe there is something worth living for when in fact there isnt.....

Now you may feel it and all that and really like him... but that just wouldnt work for me because i no longer believe in love.
|

[quote="wadsyaname"]I don't believe in love anymore... i think its all a myth for us to believe there is something worth living for when in fact there isnt.....

please dont think like that theres loads of great things worth living for i was really depresed at one point and with help from my doctor and love from my girlfriend i came through keep on keepin on all the best.
|

User Profile
[quote="capecod"]
wadsyaname wrote:
I don't believe in love anymore... i think its all a myth for us to believe there is something worth living for when in fact there isnt.....

please dont think like that theres loads of great things worth living for i was really depresed at one point and with help from my doctor and love from my girlfriend i came through keep on keepin on all the best.

Im sorry but i see nothing.....
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2008
Re: having someone who loves you helps
codys_girl1990 wrote:
foster care sucks but if you have someone on the outside keeping to his/her word and waiting for you you'll make it through because right now i am 7 months pregnant and i have a wonderful fiancee waiting for me to get out. if i don't get relelsed early i don't get out till may 31st when i turn 18 but it helps to know that i have someone in my life who cares for me and loves me who would never break my heart. i was scared to get pregnant because i didn't want the father to leave me like what usally happens but he didn't leave me we are very excited and hope to be living together soon when i get out. but you can make it through anything if you have someone in your life to love

It's nice that you have someone to love you. I wish you, your baby, and your fiancee the best. I hope everythin works out for you. God Bless. =]
|
Quick Reply