Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Large penis small vagina

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok. I'm trying to get some advice for one of my ex bfs...

Ok, so his gf is a virgin and she's ready to have sex with him...

they tried to have sex but they ran into some trouble...

She is really nervous
She's a virgin of course
He doesn't know his way around there very well...(said he usually has to be put in at least the first time)
He's a pretty BIG guy (9 ish) and she's really tiny

So, ladies... Is there anything he can do/say to help her relax and get her mind off it being her first time and being nervous???

He has tried to kiss her to get her mind off of it... but that doesn't help
she put it as "he's stabbing her"
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Electriceyes
|

replied January 13th, 2008
He should start fingering her first. After she gets used to one finger, he should try two, maybe even three to get her a little more stretched and ready for his penis. That's what my first time did with me and when we finally did it, it didn't really hurt at all.
|

replied January 14th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
sh needs

lots of foreplay
lots of lube

sex ius never supposed to hurt ever
even the first time
if it does youre doing it wrong Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
yeah, apparently they do NO foreplay.. he's never used his fingers 'cuz he's afraid to break her hymen...

Yeah, he's not the brightest tool in the shed lol so he prolly is doing something wrong. with her.
|

Especially eHealthy
lol tell him lots of things can "break" her hymen
including exersize. Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
i've told him that... and I told him she could have even been born without one btu he doesn't wanna take the chance.. what a tard. lol
He keep telling me he needs more practice and keeps telling my if I wasn't prego he'd SO do me in a second.. jerk right? I feel so bad for this girl that he's with..
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
He's not ok breaking her hymen with his fingers but he'll break it with his penis?

Sounds interesting. No foreplay? No wonder it's not working.
|

Especially eHealthy
princess6591 wrote:
yeah, apparently they do NO foreplay.. he's never used his fingers 'cuz he's afraid to break her hymen...

Yeah, he's not the brightest tool in the shed lol so he prolly is doing something wrong. with her.

Is she on birth control? He sounds dumb enough that he probably thinks she can't get pregnant from pre-cum. Agh!! This sounds like an unwanted pregnancy waiting to happen. Go buy some condoms and lube for them, and educate both of them how to have painless sex. It's going to involve fingering, it's going to involve foreplay. If he's not willing to do that then he's not ready for sex. Both of these young people need a crash-course in sexual education.

Remind your friend that she can only give her virginity to one person... is this dummy WORTH it? I'm not thinking so. Let her know this: I was a virgin until I was 20 Smile My first sexual experience was PERFECT, because the man knew what he was doing. We used a condom to protect against STD's and pregnancy, and went slow. It was completely PAINLESS, which is how sex should be - even the first time.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I do believe she is on BC.... He's afraid breaking her hymen with his fingers will scar them both for life lol..dumbbutt. He's asking ME for sex advice and he's incredibly 21!! lol I should be asking him! I should buy condoms and lube for them though... THEY NEED IT!

I need to add her to myspace and talk to her about him.. I don't think she knows he's talking to me about this stuff though..
|

Especially eHealthy
Why on earth would that scar them? If he's this illogical about sex I really, really don't think he's ready for sex - and his age makes this worse. I would heavily advise your friend to stop this sexual behavior and break up with him... or beat him metaphorically over the head with the stick of feminism!! You need to get him on to this forum. We need to tell him this information in "person" so he knows we're not kidding.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have no idea why that would scar them..if she bleeds I think is what he meant by that... Yeah, I think he's only been with one girl and that was like 2-3 years ago. Before I dated him and that was a yeah and a half ago...
He says he's "outta practice"
I'll suggest the forum to him.. I doubt if he'll actually come to it but we can see...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Our new motto-

"Beat him over the head with more sex ed!!"
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
One thought-

her vagina most likely not "smaller" than average. He may be large, but if she is aroused and lubricated, there shouldn't be a problem getting it in there.

If she has a hymen, and if she has a hymen that is intact or thick, that may cause a problem. It may (most likely) break painlessly the first time he puts something in there (be it a finger or penis or dildo or tampon or whatnot) but some girls (it's pretty rare) have hymens that cause problems. If she does, her gyno can snip it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Georgia59 wrote:
Our new motto-

"Beat him over the head with more sex ed!!"

hahaha yeah. How is it I'm more educated about sex then he is? I'm 16 he's 21... HE SHOULD KNOW MORE!! lol. He should have more experience than I do (i don't have MUCH more but still)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Georgia59 wrote:
One thought-

her vagina most likely not "smaller" than average. He may be large, but if she is aroused and lubricated, there shouldn't be a problem getting it in there.

If she has a hymen, and if she has a hymen that is intact or thick, that may cause a problem. It may (most likely) break painlessly the first time he puts something in there (be it a finger or penis or dildo or tampon or whatnot) but some girls (it's pretty rare) have hymens that cause problems. If she does, her gyno can snip it.

yeah, no problem with her being aroused.. lubrication I don't know...I think the most of it is she's nervous...

Next time I talk to him (prolly late tonight) I'll have to tell him this and also invite him to read the post and join the site and ask for himself...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
If she is nervous, is she really able to get aroused? I know I wouldn't be.

I know for me too, personally, I don't get very lubricated EVER even if I'm jumping him. I need the store-bought stuff.
|

Extremely eHealthy
she does apparently but when they actually go to do it she gets SO nervous and tenses up a lot...

Yeah, I need the store bought stuff a lot of the time as well....
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah, I see.

Maybe she's nervous because she knows she's having sex with a schmuck! Lol, sorry, I couldn't help myself.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lol.. yeah, maybe....
|

replied January 8th, 2012
Lick Lick Lick and make her feel good insert enjoy do again gift
Just lick her vagina alot till wet break hymen with PENIS (not finger ) ( Hymen are made to be broken only by PENIS ) and I am pretty sure they both will feel like in 7th cloud. Man, he got a most valued gift, dont waste it.
|