Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Leakage of Seminal Fluid

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
i have had this problem for long time. everytime i move my bowels my penis pass out seminal fluid/sperm. i once told a doctor he told it something normal,though dont occur to everyone but i dont really trust answer ! is there any treatment or remedy out there guys for this problem. its messed up my sex life, coz when i ejaculate when having sex it takes a long time before i get anotha erection, i dont know if this problem is caused due to the leakage. any professional help out there for this dude.

HELP ME
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper manman81
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2008
Semen can only be produced if an orgasm occurs, so unless you've ejaculated within a couple of hours of when you have a bowel movement, this isn't normal and probably is not semen. It is, however, normal to not be able to get an erection for a long time after having sex. It is not a problem, nor is it caused by any seminal leakage.
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I'm going out on a limb here..

Is it possible that a bowel movement stimulates your prostate which causes a small orgasm? I think I've heard that before, but I might be making it up....

After you ejaculate, it might take a while to become aroused again, that's perfectly normal.
|

replied September 3rd, 2008
precum fluid coming
i have problem while i thinking about sex,or even talk to girls or even chat with grls in net, i feel a small droup of fluid is coming from my pennis,is there any problem for therse small fluids,i been really worried abt tat,i dont masturbate reguraly,i used to masturabate once in a week or even once in month,i i also confused is masturabation is bad for health, i also have some wet dreams coming in night for ones in the month is wet dreams happen as normally is there any problem for this fluid coming and wet dreaming,pls give me sugestion
|

replied September 17th, 2009
seminal leakage
What you are having is very normal and has nothing to do with not being able to have another erection after a first one. It all depend on you and your desire. It is very important the person you are with is your wife. because other wise you will not be capable of performing as god intended.
|

replied November 5th, 2009
hey guys... I have seminal leakge and it's causing premature ejeculation... anytime i think of sex or talk to my gf or even workout... i get clear sticky liquid comming out of my penis... precum is just couple of drops... but this leakage keeps on happening till i stop talking to her or stop thinkin abt sex... ever since this is happening, i cum within in like a minute.. i got soft erection... does anyone know whats going on??? plz help
|

replied February 1st, 2011
good questions bad answers
I realize this is an old thread, but incase someone is looking for answers to these questions I will post a quick reply. Why people who obviously haven't got a clue post anything is beyond me. As a doctor... yes in most cases this is a variant of normal. The muscles you use to push out stool put pressure on your prostate. If you prostate is full (some have more than others) you can get some leakage.

As far as the premature ejaculation question goes, this is not "normal" this is however not dangerous. See your doctor to get placed on meds that will help. For instance Wellbutrin may be of some use. Please do not self medicate, go see your doctor.
|
Users who thank Navyd0c for this post: tpmer 

replied February 1st, 2011
Thank you for your reply sir.
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
Thank you, Navyd0c. In addition to the leakage after defecating, some days it feels as if I am constantly on the verge of an orgasm. Logically it seems that something has worn out or gotten tired in that part of my body and just doesn't want to hold things back the way it used to. Can that be fixed?
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
I have the same exact problem. Urologist doesnt seem to know what's going on. I wish it could be fixed.
|

replied February 7th, 2011
tpmer wrote:
Thank you, Navyd0c. In addition to the leakage after defecating, some days it feels as if I am constantly on the verge of an orgasm. Logically it seems that something has worn out or gotten tired in that part of my body and just doesn't want to hold things back the way it used to. Can that be fixed?

Like others said, it sounds like your prostate is somehow getting more stimulated than normal. You can definitely get this checked by a doctor, though I've never heard of an enlarged prostate leading to feeling close to orgasm.
|

replied February 7th, 2011
Hey tpmer. How are u. Have u seen any progress. Please let know
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 22nd, 2012
how long after sex could a man continue having fluid leakage?
I have a question, my boyfriend and i had sex around 3am on tuesday, he took a shower and left for work at 7am when he got home that evening he fell asleep and did not shower until after work the following night (wed) when i checked his underwear he had semen stains in it. (ive been having trust issues, im not crazy just need answers that im not getting) is it normal for a man to continue getting leakage after sex even though he showered, or could it be that he had sex with someone else? Also, does man ever get discharge (leakage) without having sex are being turned on.....This is importantant to me as i dont want to get any diseases if he is infact cheating on me....Thank you in advance for your reply.
|

replied January 7th, 2013
prostatitis
1) You have an infection or scarring (prob not STD) that is enlarging your prostate. Every time you have a bowel movement the prostate is getting stimulated.

2) You have prostatitis, which can be treated. Look up the symptoms.

3) A small amount of fluid is normal but you're right, it's dam annoying.
|