Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Ejaculate In Mouth (Page 1)

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
i give my boyfriend blow jobs. i dont mind it much... but i do not want him to cum in my mouth... he HELLA wants to though!
everytime i do it he asks me if he can and i tell him no.

im afraid of what it would taste like, and all that stuff. plus he tends to cum alot... Confused

whats it like?? what should i do??
help please! ~LadyAllie
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Jude-Love
|

replied January 12th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
taste like...gross,thick,white,nasty huge loogie

if YOU dont want him to then TELL HIM NO
infact tell him hell no
|

replied January 13th, 2008
Experienced User
i do tell him no, and he listens when i do.
he knows that if he did finish in my mouth i would be so ridiculously pissed off at him!
hes just a persistant little bugger. i get tired of him asking sometimes cuz he knows the answer...
|

Especially eHealthy
lol tell him " look DUDE if you ask me ONE more time im never going to do this again"

Very Happy
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
It isn't a terrible taste or anything. No biggie.

IMO, it's best to be open to trying something new in bed. Don't deny every request he has. Letting him do this isn't that much of a sacrifice. Does he go down on you? He can't avoid getting it in his mouth!
|
Users who thank Jude-Love for this post: curiousityhits 

Experienced User
i think he would get angry at that... but omg! that made me laugh! lol but sereously i think he would stop asking me!
|

Especially eHealthy
LadyAllie wrote:
i think he would get angry at that... but omg! that made me laugh! lol but sereously i think he would stop asking me!

id be like yo dude let me hock a big fat loogie in your moouth and see how YOU like it
|

Experienced User
yes he does go down on me, but he enjoys it very much and cant get enough!
finishing in my mouth is one of two things i deny him. that and anal... we tried anal as an impulse durring sex and the condom snapped and hurt like hell! plus it kinda hurt just in general... hes purdy big.
|

Experienced User
the_girlfriend wrote:
LadyAllie wrote:

id be like yo dude let me hock a big fat loogie in your moouth and see how YOU like it

youre a feisty one! lol that would be purdy nasty.
|

Especially eHealthy
LadyAllie wrote:
yes he does go down on me, but he enjoys it very much and cant get enough!
finishing in my mouth is one of two things i deny him. that and anal... we tried anal as an impulse durring sex and the condom snapped and hurt like hell! plus it kinda hurt just in general... hes purdy big.

same here girl
same here
|

Experienced User
yea... we havent tried that since... it hurt so bad that i almost started crying. i think it was mostly cuz it snapped... im kinda afraid to let him do it with out a condom.
i know he doesnt havent have any stds so it would be safe in that way.
|

Especially eHealthy
are you sure he doesnt have any? how do you know for sure?
|

Experienced User
he hasnt ever done anything with anyone before. his other 2 relationships got as far as kissing... no tongue included. and lasted a grand total of 2 months.
this is what he tells me and i totally trust him. we have an appointment at the kaiser teen clinic, i think ill see if hell get tested for me while we're there.
but for the record... we always use condoms. we try to be AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE!
i do not want anything happening to my body. i have enough problems with my stomach and with migraines. last thing i need is an STD... ok maybe thats second to last... the real last thing i need is to be pregnant... especially at 17.
|

User Profile
It's good that you're responsible!

I know what you mean about anal....ugh. My husband and I have done it several times it is so effing brutal. I did actually enjoy it and orgasm from it once, though. The key is to completely relax.
|

Experienced User
its hard for me to relax, cuz its not really something i want to do. anal seems alot like blow jobs... its mostly for the guy... i dont understand how you orgasm from anal...?
|

User Profile
I honestly don't understand how it happened either...but it did. It felt just like an orgasm in my butt. I have to admit, it was amazing. Maybe if you feel like it, you could ask him to use his fingers first.

Anyway...yeah, it is TOTALLY for the guy usually. Assholes, right? j/k
|

If he listens when you say no then I would'nt worry about it. If you are curious maybe just try it once....its really not that bad in my opinion, honestly I could care less either way, but hubby always lets me know before he's ready so that I can dodge if I like. Regarding the taste....hmmm well, its kinda sweet and salty at the same time and of course has a thick consistancy. From what I understand though, taste can vary due to his diet and lifestyle, ie whether he smokes or not can effect the way it taste. Regarding the anal.....if you do try again use lots of lube and try to relax.
|

User Profile
Supporter
you always have the right to say no to something you don't want to do in bed. but in personal experience, the longer you are with someone the more you will start to open up to new ideas. i don't give my boyfriend blowjobs because he says it makes him too self conscious (lol i know) but whenever i give him handjobs and he comes i've started licking it off my fingers Wink it's really not that bad. the taste is subtle, it's not unpleasant at all. like lele says though, the taste varies depending on his diet. you can't say you don't like the taste if you've never tasted it. try it and see lol. maybe you could try doing what i do, and lap it up in really small amounts so it's not so daunting.

don't let him come in your mouth just because he pesters you about it... do it because you want to! maybe in time you will open up to the idea. but if you don't, no worries. he will just have to learn to live with it! Smile a lot of women don't like swallowing and it is totally your choice.
|

Especially eHealthy
LadyAllie wrote:
he hasnt ever done anything with anyone before. his other 2 relationships got as far as kissing... no tongue included. and lasted a grand total of 2 months.
this is what he tells me and i totally trust him. we have an appointment at the kaiser teen clinic, i think ill see if hell get tested for me while we're there.
but for the record... we always use condoms. we try to be AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE!
i do not want anything happening to my body. i have enough problems with my stomach and with migraines. last thing i need is an STD... ok maybe thats second to last... the real last thing i need is to be pregnant... especially at 17.

well he should get tested
becausse he could get herpes from kissing. if he kissed some one with herpes and it spread to him then he kissed you then u can get it
better safe that sorry!
|

replied January 14th, 2008
Experienced User
thats very true. eew... herpes... i dont want
|
Quick Reply