Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

sex with grade 3 prolapsed bladder

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a grade 3 severe prolapsed bladder, and am wondering if anyone knows if having sexual intercourse will cause more problems. The bladder is out of the vaginal opening a little bit. I am going to have surgery for this within the next month. I forgot to ask my doctor if sexual intercourse will cause anymore problems, or be safe at this point with the bladder exposed. If anyone has any info it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper djtirrell
|

replied May 15th, 2010
sex with stage 3 prolapse uterus
My hubby and I still engage with my stage 3 prolapsed uterus. No problem.
|

replied January 19th, 2012
I have a stage 3 prolapsed uterus, bladder and rectum and although sex is uncomfortable sometimes, the dr said no damage can be done
|

replied January 19th, 2012
I have a stage 3 prolapsed uterus, bladder and rectum and although sex is uncomfortable sometimes, the dr said no damage can be done
|

replied December 31st, 2013
silly question here what of the sperm with no uterus, and bladder excaping where does it go. please don't think me dumb
|