Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Uneven Breasts (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I know the majority of women have uneven breasts but mine has been getting more uneven over the past 2 yrs. I was wondering if anyone has this problem and if there is a way to fix it besides surgery. I can't afford surgery so I was thinking maybe hormone therapy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper horny13
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2008
Experienced User
Hello
The best thing that I can suggest is talking to a doctor..Good luck..They may have another solution
|

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2008
Supporter
Re: Uneven Breasts
ladyT02 wrote:
I know the majority of women have uneven breasts but mine has been getting more uneven over the past 2 yrs. I was wondering if anyone has this problem and if there is a way to fix it besides surgery. I can't afford surgery so I was thinking maybe hormone therapy?

hi there. what age are you? and how big is the difference in size? x
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I would just check with a doctor if there is any problem with it. Hormones won't work for that, only surgery, a breast lift will work.
|

Experienced User
I'm 24 no kids, my left breast is a good C cup and my rite is a small B cup. Its so noticable when I'm wearing tops and shirts cause on will droop more than the other so I look lop sided.
|

User Profile
Supporter
24... so it cant be attributed to puberty then anyway! well if your weight is fluctuating at all it can affect breast size, but i would expect it to affect both breasts relatively evenly. maybe it's something you can bring up with your doctor next time you are there.
|

replied January 15th, 2008
hi there i have had the same problem for years and as the years went on so the problem got worse my left was a size smaller then my left and i couldnt get bras to fit me properly one was to big on one side or would be hanging out on the other this problem really got me down to the point that i woulnt go on a noight cos i thought every one could tell and if they looked at me they were lokking at my breasts i also wouldnt let my partner near me with no clothes on and it took alot out of our relationship in the end i went to see my gp as id had enough it was eating into my life and he refered me to the hospital were i was refered to plastic sergeon and he offered me a reduction of the larger breast (on the NHS) and went ahead and have never looked back i had the op in march and there is little scraring (i no everyone heals different) I have a new lease of life ......
I no surgry is not for everyone but you have to look at your problem and decide how much it affects you and your life go talk to your gp they first told me to go with (chicken fillets) in my bra but as the nurse pointed out at the end of the day you take your bra off and your left with the same problem let your doc no if its messing up your life and hopfully they can halp it all depends on were you live good luck with what you decide..
|

hi there i have had the same problem for years and as the years went on so the problem got worse my left was a size smaller then my left and i couldnt get bras to fit me properly one was to big on one side or would be hanging out on the other this problem really got me down to the point that i woulnt go on a noight cos i thought every one could tell and if they looked at me they were lokking at my breasts i also wouldnt let my partner near me with no clothes on and it took alot out of our relationship in the end i went to see my gp as id had enough it was eating into my life and he refered me to the hospital were i was refered to plastic sergeon and he offered me a reduction of the larger breast (on the NHS) and went ahead and have never looked back i had the op in march and there is little scraring (i no everyone heals different) I have a new lease of life ......
I no surgry is not for everyone but you have to look at your problem and decide how much it affects you and your life go talk to your gp they first told me to go with (chicken fillets) in my bra but as the nurse pointed out at the end of the day you take your bra off and your left with the same problem let your doc no if its messing up your life and hopfully they can halp it all depends on were you live good luck with what you decide..
|

Experienced User
Chicken fillets??? I wouldn't recommend that but I would recommend getting a bra insert. You can ask a plastic surgeon or doctor where women get them. Women who have had mastectomies buy these. Make sure you get fitted by a professional for the best fit because not only size is an issue, so is shape.

You're lucky that you can get a reduction in one of your breast. I'm only a B-cup in my larger breast so I have to get an insert in the other one.

I don't think that hormones is really an issue at your age. This is about as good as it gets unless there's some special reason that's causing it. Are you on any meds? Do you have any bone problems? I have scoliosis and a complication is that I have an indent in my chest that makes that breast smaller.

It's worth looking into.
|

similar problem..
Hello
I am 24 also, and i have the same problem. One of my breasts is noticeably larger than the other. So I try to avoid wearing tight tops or t-shirts because it is very obvious. In addition, i recently noticed that my breasts are starting to sag and get droopy. Whats the cause? What can i do to make them look even or at least not sag?
Nightangel73 - whats a breast lift? and is it easy to get done? does it leave any scars?
|

replied January 16th, 2008
Experienced User
I kno mines are. A little saggy too but I heard that's because of genetics lol anyways I will deffinately ask my doctor to see what we can do. I would just like to be even .I also heard there is this surgery we're they take your own fat and inject it into your breasts?? Anyone heard of that?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Uneven size- normal and don't worry.

BUT if you are seeing changes in the shape or size of your breast, you need to get a breast exam to rule out cancer (according to webmd) since you are old enough where it doesn't seem to be due to puberty or any hormonal changes.

web md says:

"Early breast cancer is often seen on a mammogram before there are any symptoms. The most common symptom of breast cancer is a painless lump. However, sometimes painful lumps are cancerous. Other symptoms of breast cancer include:

* A lump or thickening in the breast or armpit that is new or unusual.
* A change in the size or shape of the breast.
* Skin changes, such as a dimple or pucker in the skin of the breast.
* Discharge or bleeding from the nipple that comes out without squeezing the nipple (spontaneous discharge).
* A change in the nipple.
* Scaling or crusting of the nipple.
* A change in the color or feel of the skin of the breast or the darker area around the nipple (areola).
* A breast lump in a man."
|

replied January 31st, 2008
I have a question too..
I also have this same problem. I'm 17 (18 in 8 mos.) but still havent gotten my period. I had started devoloping breasts about a year 1/2 ago. I hadn't noticed until a few months ago that one is way bigger then the other. Like, at first it wasn't much, but then one started growing faster to the point where stretch marks were formed, but the other..not so much.

Now, my mom has uneven breasts too, so is it like a genetic thing? Or is it due to something else?

( I know I kinda just made my own little topic there, but I didnt want to start a new one because this has been posted in recently.)
|

dont worry
Hey ladies. Dont be self consious about your breasts. I actually find uneven breasts attractive. Dont be so self consious about your breats. Im 13 and i have kind of a thing for that stuff
|

You may be, but the girls arent. Nice screen name by the way. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Re: dont worry
horny13 wrote:
Hey ladies. Dont be self consious about your breasts. I actually find uneven breasts attractive. Dont be so self consious about your breats. Im 13 and i have kind of a thing for that stuff

haha so you have a thing for women with large labia and lopsided breasts? haha i dunno if that's really a turn-on for you or if you're just really horny and don't care. but at least you're boosting some egos, so more power to you Smile
|

Thanks steph Wink. Lol i do have a thing for all that stuff. I really do find it attractive. and when im horny i find it wayyy more attractive lol
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2009
solution
I have a quick fix solution and I wear it. It's not a bra insert, its a new bra.

I work for myself making custom made bras for women with uneven breasts. No its not a joke or a scam I am deadly serious.

I am 19 years old and I have the very same problem in fact my left breast is a DD and my right is a B cup, which is annoying.

I offer my solution to you other women who suffer the same fate of nature.

If you're interested, please contact me and I will tell you more.

Thankyou, em x
|
Users who thank ingyemma for this post: Barbarellapink 

replied April 22nd, 2011
how do you make these bras make the breasts look even?? and can they make clea=vages even too?
|

replied November 14th, 2011
Help please!!
Please contact me. I am ver interested!!! Please help!!
|

replied July 18th, 2009
omg, ingyemma, i wish i was in the same country as you!!! i think surgery sux, there is nothing actually WRONG with lopsided breasts, its the media that makes us think we have to be perfect, none of us are!!
i wish i could find a suitable insert for me Sad i have an a cup and a b cup. my friend has the same prob but her boobs are much bigger, bummer cos its less noticeable when they're bigger! all power to the women who dont care, im learning to love myself for who i am x
|

replied July 20th, 2009
I suggest talking to your doctor. Many other women have this problem though. But i see that you arent wanting to live with it. I have your same problem except mine arent very noticable. Good luck!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply