Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lupus Forum

Help For Lupus

Must Read
Learn the basics about autoimmune disorders, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing an autoimmune disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for autoimmune disorders....
I have come across an all natural supplement that benefits patients with Lupus. This product is an Adult Stem Cell Enhancer, which promotes the release of these cells from the bone marrow into the body. In turn these cells go directly to the areas that are in need of repair.If you would like to hear more pm me. Take care and God Bless.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 13th, 2008
I think I could have lupus can someone listen to my symptoms
I have been having heart palpitatons and dizzy headaches on and off for about six years. I first went to the doctor they said it was just anxiety attacks, but I know this is not true. I have been to lots of doctors and was always told the same thing your young it's just anxiety. I was 24 years old when I first started having trouble, and my son was 3 years old, and he was healthy no problems during pregnancy. I had another child when I was 25 years old no problems in pregnancy except I became anemic. I kept having the palpitations and dizziness very severe. I finally saw a cardiologist who said I had a leaky heart valve, and that their was nothing to worry about. I keep feeling worse all the time. I do have a slight rash on each side of my nose, and I know this could be a lupus symptom, but it doesn't really go across my nose. I may have an occasional joint pain, but nothing serious. I had a cbc a few weeks ago and it was fine, but I feel horrible exhausted
|

replied June 25th, 2008
I'd ike to know more about what you're talking about as a help for some of the painful rash I have from tumid lupus--
Thanks
|