Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Ugh

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I woke up to feeling incredibly sick and dry heaving and throwing up stomach acid. JOY. I hope this doesnt last all day, jasons supposed to be home later on and he wanted to go out tonight if we found a babysitter. I dont feel quite as nauseated as i did earlier but still not like totally better either. I dunno where it came from either. maybe i ate to many no bake cookies lol.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
oh no hope you feel better
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah , i sorta am for the moment, ive lost count how many times ive been puking, its all just stomach acid too, i havent ate or dranka thing all morning. And like sitting on the toilet puking in the trash can its bad, and ugh it sucks sooo much i just wanna bebetter, i really wanted to go out tonight Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hope you feel better hun x
|

Extremely eHealthy
Feel better. Drink you some Pepto Bismol!!!
|

Most Diplomatic Poster
make sure you keep your fluids up!! drink as much water and flat ginger ale as you can so you don't get dehydrated. hopefully it will pass quickly. i know, it sucks being sick Sad. get well soon.
|

Especially eHealthy
BLAH! Pepto allllways makes me puke MORE!!! LOL!!

I saw your post on Myspace...And I thought "oh she's preggers!!!" LOL!....but I didn't know you were pooping and barfing at the same time!!

Maybe it was those cookies?!?!?!

Sarah
|

Especially eHealthy
ya i thought that too but then i was like no jason just got back lol hope you feel better, my friends is also complaining of vomitting again but theres a chance shes knocked up lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah maybe haha, im blaming them, the kids ate those for breakfast! lol then joseph threw em on the couch and i just tossed a pillow over em for a while i couldnt stand lookin at them. i cleaned it up eventually. i finally stopped puking and everything at 2pm but is till felt like crap, jason came at like 4 he got home and he made me go lay down in bed and i slept for a lil while and he fed and bathed the kids and put em to bed tonight. im feeling ok now, i managed to get down an entire bottle of water without puking anymore. oh and that is the worst being on the toilet puking in a trash can , stomach acid at that i thought my eys were gonna pop out my head. My throat was starting to hurt so i sipped water and threw it up but at least that felt better then stomach acid lol. i just hope im totally better tomorow cuz we might try and go out tomorow night since we were gonna tonight. he went to buy alcohol cuz he really wants to drink, i dount i will drink anything though idont want to get myself sickall over again. Jasons like ur losing alot of weight cuz today i look skinnier but i was like thats cuz ive been pukin all day long lol im at 132 right now.
|

Especially eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
BLAH! Pepto allllways makes me puke MORE!!! LOL!!

I saw your post on Myspace...And I thought "oh she's preggers!!!" LOL!....but I didn't know you were pooping and barfing at the same time!!

Maybe it was those cookies?!?!?!

Sarah

Pepto makes me puke too! Even just the thought of tasting that stuff *gag*
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
the reason i never took it haha.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I hope you're feeling better so you can go out tomorrow night! Take pictures Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I feel sooooo much better today! im soo happy, but we are prob just gonna go out with the kids and go to japanese tonight. i wanted to go to this mexican place but jasons not a fan of mexican plus its like a bar/resturaunt and we cant take the kids there. And i dunno that kelsey woul dbabysit on short notice.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I feel sooooo much better today! im soo happy, but we are prob just gonna go out with the kids and go to japanese tonight. i wanted to go to this mexican place but jasons not a fan of mexican plus its like a bar/resturaunt and we cant take the kids there. And i dunno that kelsey woul dbabysit on short notice.
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm glad you're feeling better!!! Effing cookies!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
yeah , i dont think i can eat those for a long long time, just lookin atthem yesterday made me puke lol, we ended up not going anywhere tonight andjason made dinner, we are gonna drink a lil at the house and watch a movie. felt good to eat again! haha all i ate was some applesauce at 10pm last night that actually stayed down, i puked non stop i think from 7am-2pm it was horrible!
|