Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

Breast Discoloration

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I have noticed a dark spot in between my breasts. It started out small, about 2 weeks ago, and is now more like a rectangular dark spot.
It is significantly longer and wider. It is directly in between my breasts but getting closer to my right.
It does not hurt or itch.. ..It is just darker than my skin??
Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Is the color of the spot dark brown?
Does the spot have rougher texture?
Has this spot began just as a reddening?
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2008
It may be some extra tissue on your skin. The color of it probably doesn't matter. But is the texture different from the rest of your skin? Ask a doctor if you are very concerned, Very Happy
|

replied March 25th, 2008
heii..i have the same problem..i been having a skin discoloration in between my breast!! i been searching the internet for anwers on what it can be...I have found no answer yet..but im still looking..well if anyone has a clue on what it can be please do tell..any home remedies...or creams??? that i can use..please let me know...thnk....
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have same discoloration under your breasts?
|

replied July 23rd, 2008
breast discoloration
I have one breast that is 3/4 discolored. I had a mamo and ultra sound but they said it showed nothing. The problem is that it's been that way for over a year. My doctor was really scared for me when she seen it and sent me for the tests immediately. The nipple is drawing in and the breast has gotten bigger. I have pain which comes and goes. No discharge. But it still worries me the way the doctor was so nervous.
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2013
I have the same thing. Right in between my breasts. It's small and blotchy spots. No texture, just irritating to look at. My doctor suggested that I switch my bras to a CLOTH fabric and see if that helps. I had it before when I was younger and it helped and was gone.. but when I switched back, it came back.. Time to go with the cloth bras again.
|