Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

lump in cleavage

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I found a lump in my cleavage. It has been there for a week now. I have researched all over the computer about breast cancer, but no where does it say anything about the cleavage. Should I be concerned? My Grandmother had breast cancer. I think that's why I am so worried. I am 34 in good health and no medical insurance. I am not one to run to a doctor over any little thing. So I just need some clairity! Please help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2008
*hugs* I think you should see a dr. I think a lump anywhere near/in breast tissue is not so great.

Maybe check out the American Cancer Society website. They believe nobody should not get treatment b/c they don't have insurance..
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2008
Even though you are in good health, almost anyone can get breast cancer. I haven't heard of a lump in the cleavage at all and it involving breast cancer. But still, see a doctor and get it checked out. Grapefruit is right. You should check out the American Cancer Society. PM me if you have any other questions and tell me how it goes! Very Happy
|

replied March 20th, 2010
Lump!
Hey did you go to the doctor n what did they say? I too recently found a small lump there and am concerned!
|

replied June 16th, 2012
I had a lump in my cleavage that was more to the left breast. I had a mammogram and they did an ultrasound too. They categorized it as a 4 and I had surgery later that week. They remove it and tissue surrounding it. It was a cyst that burst which is why the doctors/radiologists were seeing blood flow in and out. But now I have more lumps. I have an immune disorder due to years dependent on prednisone. I'm not sure if there is a connection.
|