Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

Harassment

I should warn the women of this community against this person. Generally he poses as a Catholic man, and he tends to focus on prochoice females. He asks for personal information, including bra size, marital status and usually tries to downplay his behavior with some excuse. He generally targets female prochoicers, so be aware. If you get an unusually friendly pm from some prolife guy, i'ts probably the stalker. End of warning.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Shocked
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
well, thanks for the warning.. but I think we all know not to give out our bar size on line now don't we ladies.. Smile

Thanks Darkmoon..
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
And if you get any PM like this, REPORT IT! You can do that now, you should see the option when you open a pm.

If you report it, the problem will get taken care of and no other people will be harassed.
|

Especially eHealthy
Excellent on the PM reporting! Yee, I should read the Volunteer forums more <_<

I'll keep my eyes open. At least we know it's not Guest. As strange as he is (and catholic) he's never asked my bra size in PM's, and we've exchanged many!! I kinda miss him right now; where's he been?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I will second Darkmoon; this person has followed me from board to board like a bad habit. I haven't seen him here yet but I don't doubt he will find his way here.
Blonde; don't underestimate this one. He come off as Mr. Charm but is in reality a married catholic man with an obession of cyberstalking.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
creepy
|

Experienced User
Jinks is this who I think it is... mr. its never my fault, everyone is so meeeeean to me i'm going to tell the admin..... sex is bad unless i'm getting my jollies off vacariously on the internet.
|

replied January 12th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
You've got it, sistersister. May his legacy never plague this place.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sistersister wrote:
Jinks is this who I think it is... mr. its never my fault, everyone is so meeeeean to me i'm going to tell the admin..... sex is bad unless i'm getting my jollies off vacariously on the internet.

Yep. The very one. Mr I'll PM and Email you until you get a court order blocking me.. ((yes I did!))
|

Experienced User
Finding him on a forum is like seeing a beautiful buffet spread out and right in the middle of it someones dog has taken a dump.

I really do think he is unbalanced enough that he is a danger. I especially was concernerd about his insistance on getting women to phone him. All he needed was a caller ID and a reverse phone book to have theri adress and that leads to all kinds of personal info on them.
|

Especially eHealthy
Or their real name. Same thing. I can find out tons of information for free. With pai accounts on some sites, you could know everything.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Or their real name. Same thing. I can find out tons of information for free. With pai accounts on some sites, you could know everything.

plus you can tack down information on people once you get their IP number..
|