Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Am Seriously An Idiot.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Eleven days late, two neg pregnancy tests. NEVER that late. Plus I suspected pregnancy before testing.
Test again, there's a concern with the eleven days thing.
Two neg? Not a chance there's a baby in there.
Go to the doctor ASAP before doing anything else.
14%  14%  [ 1 ]
28%  28%  [ 2 ]
57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7
User Profile
I just wanted to apologize because it seems I'm always making topics as opposed to responding to others...I'm really gonna work on that, I don't want y'all to think I'm here for a one sided relationship, getting help and not giving any. I'm just not really myself right now.I talked to my counsellor the other day, she wants to put me back on antideps (ugh), so I'm getting my scrip filled on Friday. Not looking forward to that, though I hope it eases on my moodiness.Still waiting on the curse, and kind of getting worried now. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I'm making a doctor's appointment for this weekend. I really don't want to test again, especially since I think it would be pointless. But this is definitely not normal.I'll stick in a poll to see what y'all think I should do at this point. Eleven days??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
go see the doctor. You'll feel better then there won't be any question as to what you should do or whatever. Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
hun (sorry i dont know your name yet....is it elizabeth, because some people use other names for their display names), you should go check with a doc, 11 days isnt that bad but just to put your mind at ease

and dont feel too bad im in the same boat, my last period was nov 15th and ive had 2 neg hpts also...but then again i just had a baby 7 monthes ago, ingi said its probably hormonal because it can take up to a year for my body to get back to normal, so im gonna wait it out for a few m ore days (i FEEL like its gonna come but then again i felt like that last month) and if it doesnt im gonna go to the doc

good luck

~alicia~
|

Especially eHealthy
Alicia... some women dont get positive HPT's.. my aunt doesnt. She has ALWAYS had to go to the DR to test her blood. All 4 pregnancies.

just an FYI. ^_^

~S
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Sandy_Pants wrote:
Alicia... some women dont get positive HPT's.. my aunt doesnt. She has ALWAYS had to go to the DR to test her blood. All 4 pregnancies.

just an FYI. ^_^

~S

are YOU trying to tell me im pregnant too? man everyone is telling me that bleh

i got a bfp with val though so id assume it would be the same

but hey everyone knows where assuming gets you

it makes an ass(out of)u(and)me...lol thats how i leared to spell that word, im pathetic

~alicia~
|

Especially eHealthy
Idony wrote:
Sandy_Pants wrote:

just an FYI. ^_^

~S

are YOU trying to tell me im pregnant too? man everyone is telling me that bleh

i got a bfp with val though so id assume it would be the same

but hey everyone knows where assuming gets you

it makes an ass(out of)u(and)me...lol thats how i leared to spell that word, im pathetic

~alicia~

lol!

u aren't alone... i learned it that way too Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
go to your doctor. it'll put your mind at rest
|
Quick Reply