Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Minimum penis size ? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
How big does your penis need to be to pleasure the girl? I'm worried that my penis won't be long enough to please her - It's around 5'7 Embarassed

I'd opt for penis enlargments but I still have a few years to grow, and also I don't want to risk it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
it's not about the size of your penis.. womenoften are pelase through simulation not penatration..
|

Thanks, but don't women judge on penatration?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
not always.. men think that more then women do.. some women do but I think most don't
|

User Profile
Supporter
you're average size. Therefore you're fine.

And it's all about how you use it.
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2008
Supporter
your size is absolutely fine. you are well within the average.
|

replied January 22nd, 2008
6 cm is a average size to satisfied woman
|

Especially eHealthy
varnaboy wrote:
6 cm is a average size to satisfied woman

and you know that how?....

every woman is different so theres no answer for this topic
sorry
|

Especially eHealthy
He can know that because there are statistics on it, Girlfriend. Average penis length is 5-5.5 INCHES. That is AVERAGE. Anything bigger than that is large. AN average penis is what the average woman needs to be satisfied.
|

Anyone who says size doesn't matter is full of crap. Size matters especially to size queens.

Some women can't handle big ones. Most can. Women who have had a lot of kids are often loose. Most women have never been with a really hung guy so they don't know what they are missing. That's why they say size doesn't matter.

There are areas inside a woman that a small penis cannot reach. I posted about that in the womans health forum. Men have been spreading that myth for years.
|

Especially eHealthy
Balldez wrote:
Anyone who says size doesn't matter is full of crap. Size matters especially to size queens.

Some women can't handle big ones. Most can. Women who have had a lot of kids are often loose. Most women have never been with a really hung guy so they don't know what they are missing. That's why they say size doesn't matter.

There are areas inside a woman that a small penis cannot reach. I posted about that in the womans health forum. White men have been spreading that myth for years.

um no. just because you have kids doesnt make you "loose"
and being white has nothing to do with it

infact i see your entire post as vain and pathetic.
|

Especially eHealthy
That is not true actually. Women who have had a lot of kids are not "loose". It's not a parachute tube down there, people!

I do not ever want a large penis anywhere near me, and most of the women on these forums have agreed.
|

Eiri wrote:
That is not true actually. Women who have had a lot of kids are not "loose". It's not a parachute tube down there, people!

I do not ever want a large penis anywhere near me, and most of the women on these forums have agreed.

Womanly women like big ones. Childbirth does permanently stretch womens vaginas.

Black men are bigger than Whites. Small penises cannot give really sexual women big orgasms no matter how skilled the guy is. Real women crave the pleasure that only a grade A sized penis can give.

If you are under 5" there will be many women who you would disappoint.
Eight to 8.5 inches are ideal. Big girth is very important too.
|

Especially eHealthy
your wierd
sick
idiotic
and completely vain

you have no idea what your taliking about.
|

Especially eHealthy
Ow no never holy shlamoley!!! 8 INCHES!? What kind of drugs are you on? If I say your member coming at me I'd be like "Uh uh, brother. Out the door!"
|

Especially eHealthy
childbirth DOES NOT permamently strech the vagina

oh and btw- just a heads up. only 10% of women can vaginally orgasm so no matter what size your penis is not every woman can vaginally orgasm
|

Especially eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Ow no never holy shlamoley!!! 8 INCHES!? What kind of drugs are you on? If I say your member coming at me I'd be like "Uh uh, brother. Out the door!"

Laughing aww c mon eiri. "womanly women" like 8 inches
|

Especially eHealthy
Exactly. Your dong can be as big as you dream it, but that's not going to EVER make me orgasm. So instead of wasting time on lube and stretching and pain and bleeding and hitting my cervix (OW)... I'll go find a man with an average penis of five inches, get the warm delicious sensation of having something inside of me without thinking an alien is about to burst from my stomach, and stimulate my clitoris until I orgasm, ooo yay! You and your giant monster penis can go sit in the corner, kay? Bye!!
|

Especially eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
Eiri wrote:

Laughing aww c mon eiri. "womanly women" like 8 inches

Rolling Eyes I guess I'm not a "womanly woman"!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Exactly. Your dong can be as big as you dream it, but that's not going to EVER make me orgasm. So instead of wasting time on lube and stretching and pain and bleeding and hitting my cervix (OW)... I'll go find a man with an average penis of five inches, get the warm delicious sensation of having something inside of me without thinking an alien is about to burst from my stomach, and stimulate my clitoris until I orgasm, ooo yay! You and your giant monster penis can go sit in the corner, kay? Bye!!

that was the funniest post ive ever read on ehealth in my entire time being here Laughing
|
Tags: penis size, penis
Quick Reply