Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Warning

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
i cant not be here anymore, i have nothing else to fill the time when val is sleeping or playing alone

but i will warn everyone here and now i may not be acting like myself

ive got a lot on my mind and im kinda having a hard time

so if i offend anyone or hurt anyones feelings im saying sorry right now, please dont take it to heart

on a side not my oldest brother (dennis) is here until about the 15th before he goes to japan for at least 3 years and he took us to a japanese hibatchi grill....that place was AMAZING...and expencive, but it was so cool

shogunvabeach.com if anyone lives around here or is planning on visiting ever and has extra money you HAVE to go there, it is so awesome

~alicia~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
So this is a pre-emptive apology for what you may do or say? Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
exact-a-mundo

~alicia~
|

Especially eHealthy
Sorry you're feeling bad Alicia!!

I LOVE showgun!!!!!! It's AMAAAAZING!!!!!! Expensive, but we usually split a hibatchi meal!!!

It's YUM!!! Did they toss food into your mouth?!?!?!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
no i think i would have freaked out if someone tried that lol

~alicia~
|

Especially eHealthy
LOL!! They really do have GREAT aim!!! They RARELY miss!! And if they do, it's your fault for moving!! LOL!

We usually get the steak & shrimp hibatchi when we go!! With the hibatchi rice!!

Oni LOVES it there too!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
i got the chicken with steamed rice, trevor got chicken and filet minion so did my little brother, my mum got steak and my oldest brother got steak and lobster tail he also got an assortment platter of sushi and sashimi...dennis trevor and i all pretty much ate off of eachothers plates though it was funny

val loved it too, she had some of my steamed rice (that was the main reason i got steamed) and she was in haven, she loves trying to eat real food that everyone else is eating, she loved the flames too it was funny

~alicai~
|

User Profile
Supporter
hey hun everyone has those days so fire away ok hugs
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
candi, problem is its more then one of those days, last year was like...one of those YEARS......and this year dosent seem to be shaping up any better....its just last week someone was gnawing at the last nerve and ive just snapped

i dont know how long its gonna be until im myself again so this is an ongoing appology until i feel normal again

thanks though

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Have you talked to your Dr.? It might help.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
no, i dont like or trust my doctor...i dont even know my doctor (tricare clinics suck)

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
We went to fuji's steak house & they cooked the food right on the table infront of you & tossed the food into your mouth, it was hilarious. I didn't want it done to me though so I got up and ran away real fast saying "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM" lol but I went the wrong way.

& then they had this water squirter and kept squirting us with it, it was weird. Even wehn they were cooking at someone elses table haha it was awesome.
|

Especially eHealthy
weird i like to enjoy my meal, squirt me and no tip for you! ive heard of showgun but never been.

BTW im now starving.
|