Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Postpartum and Postnatal Forum

stopped bleeding after delivery

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
It's only been 2 and a half weeks, but I've stopped bleeding. Is that okay or should I be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2008
Community Volunteer
It depends on your activity level. If you are breastfeeding, sometimes it stops pretty quickly too. I've had mine just stop all of a sudden and then resume a few days later.......Don't be surprised if it up and comes again...so keep a liner handy.
|

Especially eHealthy
nope thats ok
you might start up again though so if you leve the house take a pad with you
i stopped at 3 weeks for 5 days then started again for another 2 weeks
now im done bleeding from that but NOW i have my breakthrough bleeding from the pill Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh good.

I was worried, because a few days ago I had a huge blood clot. My mom convinced me not to call the doctors, but then the bleeding stopped and I freaked out a bit.
|

I quit completely after 3 1/2 weeks when my youngest son was born. Everyone is different, so don't worry.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I only wish mine would stop...I'm going on 4 weeks now with it...yuck. I feel like I should have invested in Stayfree by now.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
After my last one I was still wearing liners at his 2 month check up. It was a pain Razz Probably something to do with the trauma and c-section and transfusion I had, but still!
|
Quick Reply