Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Low Estrogen causing lightheadedness and dizziness

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am wondering if there is anyone else around my age with low estrogen levels. if so is it normal to feel very lightheaded/dizzy and an increase in adrenalin, and basically feeling unwell most of the time.
it has altered my periods, they are late or sometimes i miss them, i also used to get my menstrual symptoms eg: 'release of egg lower back pain' etc.. like clock work, now it all seems to be coming at strange times in my cycle and its all out of whack. period pain had increased too.
Also does anyone know if too often taken prescription migraine medicine can cause hormones to be unbalanced? the medication i was abusing' is mersyndol forte'.
what other symptoms have you been feeling with your low estrogen? would be great to hear some thoughts...thank you Sad Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2008
Has the doctor told you that you have low estrogen? I'm just asking because I had the same symptoms while on the patch birth control which left me passing out in the shower, feelings of unwellness, all giggly and well kinda dumb. I know that the patch give you an extra hit of estrogen and that could also be what your problem is if you haven't had your estrogen tested.

Are you on any birth control or anything?
|
Did you find this post helpful?