Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Small Bump On Testicle

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I have had a small bump on my right testicle for as long as I can remember (at least 8th grade, I'm 25 now). It is only on the right testicle and feels similar to when you run your finger over a zit on your forehead. I've recently become reobsessed with what it is since the only information I can find for a bump on the testicle itself is cancer, but I feel like it would have grown or manifested itself more by now. Any thoughts on what else it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
If you've had it that long, it's not cancer. It would have consumed your scrotum by now. It's probably just... a bump. I have a bump under my chin. It's just there. I've had it since forever.
|

replied December 11th, 2008
line bump on testicle
i have a line bump i felt on my testicle and im in 9th grade
|

replied June 29th, 2011
i have a bump on my left testicle and i am a bit concerned and im going into my senior year in high school i really don't know what to do
|
Tags: Cancer
Quick Reply