Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

bleeding every time after sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hello, just a question to the girls that lost there virginity....are you only supposed to bleed once after your cherries popped?? because my gf seems to keep bleeding a little bit everytime we have sex, can anyone help me with this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Some women never bleed.

Some women bleed several times.

Some women bleed once.

No woman should bleed every time.

What can help you is going slower and using lube; that way you won't be HURTING HER every time you have sex. Aside from her period, the only reason a female bleeds is when she is being INJURED. So stop injuring your girlfriend by using some lube.
|

replied January 6th, 2008
ic ic well i duno does lube matter??? shes wet as hell so its kinda confusing, she dosent bleed alot but still
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Try it and see if it helps. Are you possibly scratching her with your nails? (It's really easy to do, trust me) Or maybe going in too deep and hitting her cervix?

Try the lube, and talk to her about what it might be.
|

replied January 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
gerges_g wrote:
ic ic well i duno does lube matter??? shes wet as hell so its kinda confusing, she dosent bleed alot but still

Try anyway. If she's wet and still bleeding then I'd have to honestly blame it on you being too rough and going to fast, especially if she continues to bleed every time. The only other causes of bleeding during sex are conditions and diseases that will need to be checked out by her gynecologist. She... IS going to visit a gynecologist now that she's having sex, right?
|
Quick Reply