Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

sleeping with underwear on ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am 24 year old guy straight, staying alone now. I sleep with the underwear every night , I heard from one of my friends that there will be problem if i sleep with underwear... will it really be a problem? can any one please let me know
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper raphel
|

User Profile
replied January 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Why would this be a problem? There is nothing wrong with sleeping in your underwear. The only reason I can think of not doing it is to air yourself out. Why does your friend think this is a problem?
|

Experienced User
I'm 21 year old guy straight, and I sleep in underwear and t-shirt (socks sometimes when i'm very tired and too lazy to take them off) no problems so far.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I don't see why it would cause problems. Just as long as your comfortable who cares?
|

I don't see why it would cause problems. Just as long as your comfortable who cares?
|

User Profile
I'm 19, and I go commandoooooooooooooooo haha jp jp. Na, I don't think there is a big issue with it, but my minime needs to breathe, and it's claustrophobic from fabrics.
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Supporter
Mikolas wrote:
I'm 19, and I go commandoooooooooooooooo haha jp jp. Na, I don't think there is a big issue with it, but my minime needs to breathe, and it's claustrophobic from fabrics.

I'm 19, and I go commandoooooooooooooooo haha. Na, I don't think there is a big issue with it, but my minime needs to breathe, and it's claustrophobic from fabric.
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Experienced User
I don't know what the problem would be. The only thing I can think of is they think you might have fertility issues later in life from it. But I don't see this as an issue. My husband sleeps in underwear most nights and we have 3 healthy kids.
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I have heard rumors that sleeping nude or wearing boxers instead of briefs makes you more fertile.

Those are just rumors, I'm not sure that there's any truth to them. Many men wear briefs and sleep with them on, and they still have children.
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2008
Why is Impulser copying me =/
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2008
Experienced User
Hummm
i dont see any thing wronge with the underwear to men during sleeping . i know that the tight clothes or tight underwears to the men its may be make problems to them
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2008
Experienced User
there all rumours
i go to bed just in socks but thats for comfort reasons nothing else.
its all crap. wear what you want.
|

replied March 21st, 2008
Experienced User
Georgia59 wrote:
I have heard rumors that sleeping nude or wearing boxers instead of briefs makes you more fertile.

Those are just rumors, I'm not sure that there's any truth to them. Many men wear briefs and sleep with them on, and they still have children.

There is some element of truth behind that. Ideally, the testicles should be at a cooler temperature than the internal body therefore wearing looser clothing generally helps keep fertility up.

That being said, do "boxer men" and "brief men" even exist anymore? I wear both and am not partisan towards either.
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Yes!! My husband is boxers only. He would never wear briefs... apparently they're uncomfortable? I don't know.
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
the only problem i see wearing under wear which is tight almost always is rashes due to sweat and the more dirtier it gets, the more uncomfortable it gets. So by the time, you hit the bed it reaches that state, therefore i would think not wearing a under wear is the best mode. The other problem i see is, i wear a dhoti without an underwear and the knot unties during the night Smile and guess what, by the time you wake up several people get a free glimpse. I don't mind as long as they don't mind Razz
|

replied April 24th, 2011
i sleep in boxes and a T-Shirt but by doing this it makes me want to get naked i don't want to do this but i can,t help it.
|

replied April 24th, 2011
i sleep in boxes and a T-Shirt but by doing this it makes me want to get naked i don't want to do this but i can,t help it.
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
Sleeping
I sleep in my white cotton briefs - and have since I was a kid. We were poor so to cut down costs, my parents quit buying pajamas for my brothers and I since we would just grow out them anyway - and I have worn just my underwear to bed since then.
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
I`m 36 guy and I wear nothing to bed, but sometimes I wear my dress shoes, keens, or flip-flops to bed.
|
Quick Reply