Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Cheap Yaz?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Does anyone know where I can get the Yaz birth control pill cheap? Online? It costs $25 a for a 28 day pack through my pharmacy, but I was hoping to find it cheaper somewhere else....help? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2008
Supporter
Geez that kinda cheap compared to what I was paying. I was paying $50 but it wasn't yaz.
|

replied January 14th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Yeh, $25 is really good. I paid $10 with co-pay so solo it would have been $20.
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
I don't think Yaz is old enough to have a generic yet, so you'd have to get it from some online source.
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Hey, don't post sites on here, but you guys can pm them to each other. Smile
|

replied September 11th, 2009
Horrible Results FROM Birthcontrol.com
DO NOT ORDER from birthcontrol.com! I thought I was getting a great deal on their website, but never received my order in the mail. I called and they stated that there was an error in their computer and my order would ship the second we got off the phone. I called again 5 days later to make sure and was told they have no idea what item the order was for. I haven't been on the pill for 2 mths because of this bull....still waiting
|

replied October 17th, 2009
birthcontrol.com?
did you ever get your BC from birthcontrol.com? Do you recommend them?
|

replied October 19th, 2009
BC.com
Yes, I got the pills 2 1/2 mths late, but it was the right order and you cant beat their price anywhere online. I would recommend, but make sure you keep tabs on your order by calling and making sure it shipped etc. Also, I would order 2 months before you run out of pills; wish I would've.
|

replied December 1st, 2009
bc.com
were you happy with the product you ordered from birthcontrol.com? I'm planning on calling them tomorrow since the price on mine went way up at the pharmacy. was it the same brand? was it expired? anything else i should know? Thanks!
|

I am nearly bowled over at the cost of your birth control!
I've been on Yaz for 6 months, and each pack costs about $28. I only end up having to pay $2.10 per pack though.
Oh! I'm guessing you guys live in the States?
Since healthcare is free here, almost all companies have drug benefit plans. I sincerely feel for you guys! I have enough other things to worry about spending my money on besides birthcontrol. Best of luck in finding a less costly solution. Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
EeryandRuu wrote:
I have enough other things to worry about spending my money on besides birthcontrol.

Yes, like your taxes. We all make trade-offs. Just saying.
|

They actually aren't that crippling, as I seem to be getting by just fine, as do the majority of other Canadians. By "other things" I meant my school fees, rent for my apartment, Christmas gifts, and a plane ticket to visit my family in Texas. What makes my bc so cheap is that the company I work for provides benefits that cover a lot of the extra cost. I was sincerely wishing them luck in finding a cheaper and reliable source. Please don't make this about politics.
|

can someone who has used the site birthcontrol.com fill me in on if it's a good idea to use them? thanks!!!
|

replied January 11th, 2011
Cheap Birth Control
I get my Yaz (less than $25 a month) for over a year from MyCycleDirect.com Good Luck
|
Quick Reply