Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Small bump on anus tissue (Page 1)

Ok I'm not even sure what this is or if this is right forum to post in...but last night i somehow found that in the soft tissue that makes up the opening of my anus, there is a small ball...the size of a pimple...but its not on the surface its like inside ...at first i thought it to be a pimple but then wouldn't it be on the surface? i don't know if i should be alarmed...there's no pain its just a bit tender to touch...like a pimple would be...but i dont know how a pimple could be there...maybe its just a pimple or a cyst? but im really paranoid about these things and i dont want it to be a tumor or growth or something. should i get it checked out..and if i should how long should i wait to see if it goes away?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile mumakezto4
|

replied January 4th, 2008
Experienced User
Have you had any diarrhea or constipation lately?
Any pain or bleeding when having a bowel movement?
If you have ever gotten cut (an anal fissure) then a bump can form over the area, like a skin tag. Sometimes the cut can remain underneath and the bump overtop can get bigger.
Keep your eye on it, if it grows rapidly, if you have any bleeding, or increased pain then see your doctor.
|

User Profile
replied January 5th, 2008
hiya, It sound to me like a thrombosed external hemorrhoid (pile) is a hemorrhoid in which blood has pooled and formed a clot (thrombus). A thrombosed external hemorrhoid can be diagnosed by visual and/or rectal exams. This type of hemorrhoid occurs outside the rectum, around the anal region. It will usually appear as bulging, purple or bluish skin-covered veins, or can be reddish when inflamed. To the touch, a thrombosed external hemorrhoid usually feels like a small, hard lump, roughly the size of a pea. Occasionally, this type of lump is referred to as a “skin tag”, and sometimes feels like a small mass of extra skin. With this type of hemorrhoid, most sufferers experience some degree of pain, often quite a lot. A thrombosed external hemorrhoid can cause swelling, itching and/or pain, but it will almost never bleed.
|

replied January 5th, 2009
So what does one do about it to help cure it or make it go away?
|

replied September 30th, 2009
My husband has a similar problem, but he's diabetic. The doctors have no idea what it is. I wouldn't worry too much normally, but what was painless yesterday is now crippling him with pain. The CT scan showed soft tissue swelling just on the inside of his anus (it isn't external). He's on 3 types of antibiotics and hydrocodone. This is the only place I've heard even a whisper about this. If anyone has any idea what this is, please help.

Update: This is not a hemorrhoid. It is a soft tissue infection as a product of an anal fissure. He did not have an abscess but could develop one or many because of the infection (requires surgery). There is a possibility that it could even become necrotic (requires surgery). The regimen of antibiotics seems to be helping though. Now it's a game of "hurry up and wait."
|

replied October 11th, 2009
Inflame lump between anus and testicles
Hi everyone...I have this inflame bump/lump between my anus and my testicles. It's been there for about 3 weeks and still inflame. It was small like a pimple and it has been grown up to mangosteen seed. Any body knows?? I am a shy person and I am too shy to go to a doctor. Thank you!
|

replied May 27th, 2013
Its most likely a carbuncle just a big boyle, you can go to the doctor for it thats whats reccomended, but my boyfriend just kept popping his, it went from the size of a bottle cap to the size of a pea in about four days
|

replied December 30th, 2009
Did you ever find out what it was? I hope it has gone away. How long did it take to go away? Did you have any treatment.
|

replied August 22nd, 2010
Was wondering how old everyone is.Is this something that comes at a certain age?I am 46 never had this but now I do.I am going to my Dr.For sure.Everyone should soon as possible.Thanks.
|

replied September 4th, 2010
About a week ago I noticed after having sex with my boyfriend that the area between my vagina and anus was a bit sore, I figured this was just because of the sex as it's not uncommon to be sore there. However, the last few days I've developed small red dots around my anus that look a lot like pimples and it hurts to an extent I can barely walk or sit properly. I'm really shy about going to doctors and wondered if anyone has ever experienced this? I don't know whether it's simply a heat rash, inflamed hair follicles or something I should be more concerned about.
|

replied April 14th, 2012
OMG. I am currently experiencing this EXACT scenario; I've been enduring the pain for a little over a week now because I don't wanna go to the doc... I was hoping it'd go away on it's own, but I'm getting quite concerned and my boyfriend is growing impatient because I won't "do" anything with him until it subsides, sooo PLEASE tell me you found out what it is? And why? And how to remedy it? Sad
|

replied November 29th, 2012
small painful bumps
this could be herpes. go get it checked out now! go to planned parenthood if you dont want to go to the doctor, but you need to get it checked out. if you were using protection, you can still spread diseases from around the condom or whatever you used. if not i hope you both got tested before having sex. even if one partner isn't currently suffering from the lesions, the cell sloughage can still get you infected. go to the doctor!
|

replied September 21st, 2010
Anus pimple
About a week ago I noticed 1 little pimple inside my anus and then today i saw several more, its white and tender not painful, im worried what is it?
|

replied September 21st, 2010
@ ali

You have an external hemorrhoid and you should start eating a fiber supplement every day and a stool softener every day. Soak the area in extremely hot water to help with the pain.
|

replied September 22nd, 2010
This will help you.
Well without a doubt it sounds like you are suffering from external hemorrhoids. The reason I am posting on forums is to share my success story. I dealt with hemorrhoids for over 5 years(The most painful one's). I tried every different "REMEDY" out there. Well, everything except those HORRIBLE SURGERIES! Anyways I am EXTREMELY happy to report that for the last 5 months I haven't had a single outbreak and this is all because of one man that has created a product that strikes at the root cause of the hemorrhoids. He has a free video you can watch for more details. This man saved my life.
hemorrhoidpatent.com/ check it out.
|

replied September 27th, 2010
Pimple on anus after a colonscopy
Got an colonscopy on Friday and Sunday felt like when you do a kelog was sore got a mirror I too have a small vaginal pimple just like one would see on an acne face, on my anus after an colonscopy with more under skin just below the surrounding area ready to form more pimples went to docs on Monday morning and he gave me two prescriptions for antibodies he asked me if i had the there before the procedure,I said NO the gernic brands are Clindamycin 300mg 1 capsule 3 times a day and Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg 1 every 12 hours. he did not want to lance it but he also never did say what it was. a couple hrs later somebody called me to ask how my procedure went and i told the about the pimples
|

replied September 27th, 2010
Pimple on anus afer colonscopy
It keeps saying on my vagina which I did not type... it was on my butt hole The pimple was on my butt hole and it is starting to feel a little better.. Also it was not a hemorrhoid..or the Dr would have said so If it was on my face I would so squeezed it just like a pimple ready to pop.
|

replied October 8th, 2010
i have the samee probblem. theres a lumb/bumb in my anus and it just started a couple days ago. i didnt tell my family cuz it would be very awkward and im scared to go to the doctor. it also bleeds alittle when i wipe. im 15 y.o boy and i dont know much so explain to me to like a kid please. thank you very much.
|

replied October 29th, 2010
diehard430
It might be a hemorroid but you are kind of young for this, unless you really eat badly and are always constipated...or you spend a long time sitting on the toilet. That causes hemorroids. If it is still there you need to go to the doctor. Better to be embarrassed than have it get worse. Your parents would rather have you healthy than really sick. Just go to the doctor and tell him you want to make sure if the thing is a hemorroid or not. He will give you some cream and tell you to eat properly etc.
|

replied October 29th, 2010
Tell your parents or go to the clinic
diehard430
It might be a hemorroid but you are kind of young for this, unless you really eat badly and are always constipated...or you spend a long time sitting on the toilet. That causes hemorroids. If it is still there you need to go to the doctor. Better to be embarrassed than have it get worse. Your parents would rather have you healthy than really sick. Just go to the doctor and tell him you want to make sure if the thing is a hemorroid or not. He will give you some cream and tell you to eat properly etc.
|

replied July 14th, 2011
im worried :(
Hey im having sum scary problems

k, where the bottom of my vagina u know the top skin and the top anus opeming , the top skin had little bumps and also
it really it top poo it like glass sharp , and it stings and pain and itchy im wondering also im having a little tares o the opeing top of the anus do ut hink u can awnser my question
|

replied July 19th, 2011
Pimple just inside the rim of anus
I have also recently acquired this small "bump" just inside of the anus. It feels like most other times when there's a puss build-up or blood that forms into a pimple. And like the others, I'm about to "pop" this one, endure the sharp pain, and let it heal/keep it clean/neosporine. Comments?

OMG! UPDATE!
This is crazy! I could NOT wait for a reply to this. I had to take action because all I know thru all my 46 years, is a busted pimple brings relief. And so, yes, tight here in the Starbucks bathroom, I went for it. But, while I expected blood and puss to come out, something different happened. The pimple/clot/whatever popped internally. So I got no blood or puss out/nothing at all came out. After my near yell (from the pain) I went back to feel around and nothing was on the tissue I used. Wow. I can now sit and I feel the pain subsiding. #needhotcloth
|

replied September 13th, 2011
help-herpes?
hi, i went to a walk in clinic already, but i would like to see what your thoughts are, i am currently waiting on test results.
heres the thing: 9 days ago me and my boyfriend had anal sex, we have before, but this time it was a bit more vigorous, and was 3 days in a row. the last day we went from bum to vagina, and we didnt shower after every time we had sex. after the last day of sex he went back to work and ill see him in a few weeks. the day after he left my bum was sore, as if you sat on a seat belt buckle... however-pole dancing classes just started and so i gave it a go. The next day i had muscle pain everywhere, and so did my friends who went poledancing. I worked an 8 hr day on my feet as a hairstylist and by the end of the day it hurt to sit. i noticed my bum crack has what looks like a tear 1" long, and noticed 2 bumps between my bum and vagina. I have 1 more bump on my bum now. they are all quite spread apart, and before he came i did a quick at home wax down there. ?
|
12 >>