Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

swollen testicle and painful urination

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My H had a swollen testicle and pain/difficult urinating - about the same time I had some discomfort in my pelvis.

I asked him to go to a DR but he wouldn't. He said the testicle was swollen from a chemical he used. I have checked all over the web and can't find a chemical that would cause your testicle( epydidimitus) to swell. With his other symptoms, I think he may have Chlyamadia, an STD which means I probably do to. We've been married 31 yrs. and I have never been with anyone else - he says the same thing. Maybe that's why he won't go to the Dr. - he doesn't want me to find out he's been cheating.

I'm making an appmt. for the Dr. Any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|