Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Upset Stomach

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I was just wondering. I have been doing research online about an upset stomach is also called morning sickness.. Now i havent vommitted but my belly has been hurting the past couple days to the point where i feel like i have to throw up but i dont. With this i have been extremely tired and I get naseau when I am over tired. Has anyone had this before? Could I be pregnant? Razz

PS my period is due in about 6 days and ive never felt this way before a period
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not sure if you could be pregnant or not but the first few weeks I was pregnant I felt so sick that I didn't want to get out of bed. I always felt like I was going to get sick but never did.
|
Did you find this post helpful?